Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

We went from 4 to 3 and now 2 new vehicles. Soon the BP will just be a premium vehicle you have to grind for lol

2 Likes

I would love to get the Nakajima G10N1 ingame. The engines were build and there was a frame, so there is plenty of reliable stats which they can use to make this thing.
Just like the Ostwind II and Russian bluewater naval.

16 Likes

gib

1 Like

On the one hand…

bruh

On the other hand…

B36? Yb49? B52? Tu16? Tu95? Washington Mk. 1? He 274 (for Germany and France)?

Yes please.

3 Likes

idk how many times it needs to be said, but naval has different parameters for new additions and the ostwind 2 had a prototype, from what I have heard it isnt known if it had the guns in a side by side mount or on top of one another

1 Like

It has a very detailed blueprint:
If everyone else gets these kind of bombers - for balance purposes - Japan could get this one.

Spoiler

@Grzegames

5 Likes

I think italy is the only one lacking a potential super ww2 heavy.

1 Like

no one else is getting blueprint bomber tho, japan is one of the few nations that have blueprint planes left

There is also the Ki-91, but it is more comparable to the B-29. Or Ki-20

4 Likes

I mean as long as a prototype was built sure I dont mind more bombers are always welcomed

If I remember correctly, engines for the G10N were built, so it is considered an unfinished prototype

1 Like

then it most likely wont come, gaijin seems to only allow fully built prototypes

1 Like

I get it, you are excited about a potential addition to the game, but please do not call that “plenty” or “reliable” data

I don’t remember the designation, but there was an Italian heavy bomber that was capable of carrying midget submarines. It was planned to attack New York, but it was destroyed in an air raid.

I’m sorry but an aircraft carriering submarines?

3 Likes

Yes, miniature submarines

2 Likes

And here i thought german engineers smoked ***** during the war

1 Like

If we assume that Germans smoked drugs during the war, I dread to think what Italians smoked. They had a lot of crazy ideas and implemented many of them into production (usually not very large-scale).

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the Yamato.

2 Likes

Laugh at the italians but most of their crazy ideas worked (commando frogmen)

2 Likes