Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I sure hope so, every other terrible tank got a buff to go to 12.0, the BK and E didnt so I hope there is something, gaijin cant seriously think the BK and E are on par with the BVM, 2A7V, 2A7HU and the 122B

1 Like

That is the ONLY good thing for the British tree. We go from the Sea Harrier FRS1e to the Sea Harrier FRS1 or Phantom FGR2/FG1 for CAP for the Challenger DS/Mk3 line up (at least until they nerf it)

But it does nerf the tornado Gr1 even more as it can only be used in uptiers

let them maybe then the challenger 2s might actually get buffed, or we will get a sweden moment where only the nation that got the challenger 2 will get buffed

Gaijin seems to think so which is because the snail is afraid to actually decompress the BR’s

Maybe nerf isn’t the right word, unchanged rather, not buffed?

@Smin1080p_WT

Can anything be done with the Rooikat MTTD/ 105. Given that now MTTD has same shell and the reload as an ace 105 at a lower br.

Either let it keep dm23 which would still be adequate or give the 105 dm63

It is still a nerf, considering its already incapable of reaching the same potentials as other CAS in this BR, maintaining this bad balance is a nerf.

Well… before you could make an 11.3 line up and so you oculd face 10.3-11.3 CAS/CAP/SPAAs in it. Now you have to uptier it to 11.7 and face the 11.7 SPAA/CAP even with teh same tanks. That includes some ARH carriers I think.

Ouch… yeah that’s not good

worse part is you could just bring the Shar FA2 at 11.7 now and the F3 late

Hey. The devs will follow the results of the Rooikat 105 and see how it does before providing it with any new shells.

1 Like

I’m hoping the next update is going to blow us away in awe.

it wont lol

Not likely, oct patch is usually a smaller one. December should be huge though as it usually is the biggest patch of the year.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT I wonder, is there any change coming for the Boxer MGS which you can talk of yet? Maybe like Spall-Liner, name change, ammo amount change or anything?

Hmmm but the last one was small as well

the big patches are usually the spring, summer and winter updates. the fall updates are usually smaller but there’s 2.

Fair nuff

For a smaller update such as this my personal wishlist is F-14D and maybe some trainer/light attack aircraft, I think they are fun

1 Like

Any reports would be updated as and when we had news.

Where’s the leak? It’s already October 10th

3 Likes