Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

In the case of resistivity against flares, I’m not entirely sure what it depends on. If it depends only on the FOV, in that case the R-24T has 2.6 degress compared to AIM-9L 3.6 degrees what is better for R-24T.

Guys this is not a missle thread

1 Like

Battle Pass really had a glow down over the years…

Battle passes are 66% copy paste now.

2 Likes

C&P should be used if there is no difference to another tree counter part.

If you are referring to the Italian boat then that should be called a unique mod.

I was secretly hoping dev consider new battleship toptier from great britain and new battleship toptier from USA 3rd quarter & 4th quarter this year

Wishlist thread is HERE

1 Like

I fixed, but you guess gaijin might consider new battleship toptier 7.0 or 7.3 from UK & USA this year ?

IDK, because, as you know, Gaijin’s newly implemented vehicles aren’t always “what the game needs right now”… :(

It would be nice if there was a vehicle/mechanism development roadmap, like the economic roadmap.

Yeah, I really think bigger battleships will come (unless you’re only thinking about a br change) soon™.
Maybe not this update, because that would be two updates in a row for naval, which would be amazing but unbearable for non-naval players for some reason.
But… it’s been a while since we saw top tier ships for UK, Germany and… USSR.

someone needs to make a missile thread for real

Yea, I just found it funny how we can’t make the connections using actual quotes and datamines to talk about who is coming as our next nation but yet it’s ok to have like 50+ plus worthless comments about missiles and wish listing their jet.

1 Like

Gaijin not add new battleship 7.0 toptier from UK line 2 and new battleship toptier from USA line 3 almost 3 year after major update “new power”

You guess gajin might consider new battleship toptier 7.0 from USA & UK this year ?

Like dude stop please your one of the main reason for useless decisions.

I just guess only, you wonder me ?

This is nice that japanes get some new stuff, but this is 80% copy-paste. Only ground vehicle is full unique. (It’s hull is not unique)

With the addition of the bravy I think we might see more missile ships as soon as next patch. Seems like they want to rush to missile ships.

1 Like

You can’t call variant’s C&P.

1 Like

this is a thread in we can talk about stuff that is probably coming in the next update o other future updates and missiles is a thing that we can talk about in this thread, and talk taking here information about missiles and specs should be here too since it possible to see some missile changes in the next updates. i dont know why you make a lot of noise about a missile talk, just dont read the comments or mute them.

Probably not for a while. Better SPAA would need to exist.

https://store.gaijin.net/story.php?skin_lang=ru&title=Feat_Ancestors-Pack

Interesting new pack, and if you already have the vehicle, you can earn the title, decal, and profile pic for free by getting 10 wins with the T-34-85E