Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

@TheElite96 I think you can remove the OV-10A now as it’s been their for so many years.
I don’t think it will come.

Probably will + some other things.

1 Like

Nobody has remade it yet. Feel free to if you want! I will add it to the OP as it was linked before.

2 Likes

PSO is my guess
Cant wait for the first new German MBT in over 2 years to be an event reward

1 Like

Can you pin this?Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees)

I wonder how datamines will look like on here 🤔

As long as the codes can withstand that much words, then yes; shouldn’t be too much of a mess. But just in case, do a pre-test with a small datamine that contains only a few lines of changes

And yeah, there goes the emoji and emoji replies.

1 Like

I added it to the main post

Gaijin not implemented rank VIII for ground vehicle toptier summer event 2023 because ground vehicle still rank VII

Let’s do a little test just in case, if that’s not offence to forum rules; using the latest datamine

2.27.0.45 → 2.27.0.46

• A-6E TRAM : Added 3rd person NVD
  • MILAN ATGM, MILAN 2 ATGM, Type 64 MAT ATGM, 9M14 ATGM, 9M113 ATGM “Konkurs”, 9M14-2 Malyutka-2 missiles, 9M14M Malyutka missiles, HJ-73, BGM-71B TOW ATGM, BGM-71C I-TOW ATGM, 9M114, HOT ATGM, HOT-K3S ATGM, LFK SS.11 ATGM, SS.11 ATGM, Robot 52 (SS.11) ATGM, BAe Swingfire ATGM, 3M7 ATGM : Shrapnel slightly nerfed
  • HJ-9 ATGM : irBeaconBand variable “renamed” to beaconBand (might change something)
  • New Avatar : “Esport Man” : https://i.imgur.com/Ti8uGPQ.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/14eeize/datamine_227045_227046/

So seems reading will not be a problem

4 Likes

Yeah seems reasonable 👍

Thanku ! Here 's some newer finds:

Fairey 3F Mk.3B

Vought O3U-1

Weapon used exclusively by Danton-class semidreadnoughts( 75mm Mle. 1908 )
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498457216815202304/1110710549274165328/image.png

and Strela-2M + associated launcher for naval vehicles in German section of assetviewer

( hoping all these images work, I’m not quite used to formatting them here yet !)

2 Likes
  1. Why did you reduce the amount of autocannon ammo for the USA ADATS? 600 rounds total?

2. You seem to have partly done something to fix the ADATS missile (it appears to immediately leave the launcher straight without freaking out and curving all over the place), but then once it goes a distance it starts to curve once again. It is beam riding and anti TANK. It should be going straight all the way. Please completely revert the changes back to the previous, correct manner of flight pattern. It should not curve all around in circles and dip up and down. It’s still possible to miss a tank going right over it with one little movement.

3. Why did you rename the ADATS?

Can I wishlist here “make type93 good like it supposed to be”?

No

1 Like

Thanks. Unlikely from here on out I will add “texture only” stuff to the list, unless it is something really significant, like a new aircraft or something… simply because this sort of stuff isn’t talked about nearly as much as others and it’s somewhat of a waste of space now that we have an actual limited capacity in posts. However I’m still considering options here going forward and will probably make updates within the next week. Nothing new for now will be added to the topic unless it is major.

1 Like

There’s a topic for that. Check the starting post, it’s linked there.

I will not do your guys 's work for you well let’s put it this way I don’t have the computer skills to look into programs so I talk about it in the forums and let you know about it and you should report it I always knew E/A games was better for reporting bugs all i have to do is them is just tell…bout it in the forums and they fix it!

1 Like

we are based on “Facts” and “History”… Arcade games do not need Facts nor History… they have “Health Bars”… we do not…