Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I guess it’s ether a late blog or it’s been cancelled for today

Show me the dev T- 90M Proryv3 and the next version object 2020 and I will be very satisfied too.

there will be no devblog on monday like always.

Forgetting Oxy has confirmed one and last update it started on a monday

That’s a thing?

It’s no way optimal lol.

US:F-16C Block50 get AIM-120 (Could possibly get AIM-120A/B but it simply doesn’t need them rn unless every nation has a equivalent fighter with FOX3 capability)
GR:new F-4F ICE get AIM-120 (Completely DoA with 4th gens getting ARH in the same update)
RU:MiG-29SMT / Yak-141 get R-77 (Early R-77 is AIM-120C equivalent. It’s too early for these high performing ARH missiles)
UK:new SAAF JAS39 get AIM-120 (It never had AIM-120 or AIM-9 missiles. The ones it carried are far too advanced)
JP:F-4EJK get AAM-4 (Completely unnecessary addition. You’re basically trying to kill this jet with these missiles. As of rn F-4EJ Kai is very strong in BVR while in WVR it’s lacking. AAM-4 would only move it higher to the point where its main advantage would vanish.)
CN:maybe J10A? (J10A early is actually not a bad idea) or J8F with PL12,actually that‘s old plane (PL-12 is AIM-120C equiavalent)
IT: new HuAF JAS39 get AIM-120 (Same as swedish one - only early AIM-120A/B unless air battles got a rework)(F-16A ADF : Maintain the status quo) (AIM-120 addition to ADFs would be completely unnecessary and not healthy. Except for Italian F-16 and Chinese MLU >both can be added as late variants if needed<)
FR:Mirage 2000-5F get MICA-IR / EM (MICA would be far too powerful currently, especially in IR variant. Again - AIM-120C equivalent)
SW:new JAS39 get AIM-120 (Only swedish variant tho >RB99< because later AMRAAMs would break the balance in current state of air battles)
IR:F-16D block40 get AIM-120 or Derby (Barak II can’t use AIM-120, only DERBY which would be better than early AIM-120. Barak II should get advanced IR missiles like Python 4 and no radar missiles at all)

Early ARH missiles on late 3rd gens at higher BRs is optimal and should be done in order to properly test these nimble FOX3s.

Nah we have had devblogs on monday. It’s just a bit more inconsistent than getting dev blogs on other days.

And some people are quick to jump to definitive conclusions based on little evidence.

1 Like

6 Likes

Saved me a job there m8

1 Like

i dont trust

insane

I forgot about the MICA at that time. When it comes to other 2 i dont think they are comparable. P4 seeker uses mix of IR and UV irrc and R-74M2 is considere equivalent to ASRAAM

Suprising

Im still not entirely sure why people think UK will get Gripen

Gripen

• Decently fast
  • Nimble
  • Average number of hardpoints

Sea Harrier FA2

• Subsonic
  • Limited Hardpoints
  • Limited CMs
  • Limited weapon configuarions
  • Low turn performance

This is on top of the fact they’ve spent all year getting the Sea Harrier FRS1 “finished” (nearly) and is basically 90% of the way to the FA2 already. Throw in the fact its Britians last domestic Gen 3 we could get, and if it was added any other time. it would be a lower tier filler like the FRS1 one was and boom. FA2 this year. Remmeber, this is Britain we are talking about, not US or USSR.

(its also the perfect test bed for the next gen of radars)

Well looks like that is it for today

eh recent devblogs were a lot late ones

1 Like

no blog today, oxy said it

subsonic with better radar and missiles can’t solve the situation.

mhm

Btw from the earlier F-111K talk pic were found of the two aircraft.

Precisely. Look at the past year… It would technically be 12.3 but would be the worst 12.3 in game. Now for a few reasons, I’d still be very happy if we got the FA2, but only till we saw the next gen of aircraft, F-15s etc will destroy it. Remember, Gaijin hates Britain