Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Ah ok I’ve misread it

Here is the devblog/updates spreadsheet for anyone wanting to look at patterns:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1tLfjD1qd828sre0NWrgO5snCdnZOvCyF4cRG2AQ6EGo/htmlview#

2 Likes

Thank you!

Generally my hopes for this update are a J10A and at least something competitive fighter wise for england, that would be enough to make me content.

Japans new SAM which was soonTM, AIM-9M/R73/similar for other nations is what im hoping for at a minimum

2 Likes

Please use the flag system to report any posts you believe breach the rules, are off topic or need a moderators attention.

The forum Moderation team is always on hand for assistance if you require help:
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/who-is-who-and-reporting-procedure/420/3

7 Likes

We ran out of flags though

3 Likes

Now I’ve got a minute. Only had time for a quick response before. Tornado IDS’s biggest problem is not necessarily A2A offence. They will never be good in that role nor should they necessarily be. There biggest problem is a lack of A2A defence and A2G could get a buff. That could result in a BR increase when completed and then that would require an AAM buff. But I’d start with defensive buffs.

Thank you! Sorry for tagging you- I only did so because we were running out of flags and, even if that user’s post were successfully being hidden by the system, I thought those circumstances required the attention of a staff member.

Thank you for that link, too! I will keep in mind the list of Forum Moderators, which is the staff that should be called to take care of these matters- I should have taken a look at that list and tagged one of them before bothering you with this, hahah- but notes taken! ^^

1 Like

Yea plus the things he said were awful

2 Likes

With the way they worded things last patch im starting to think the new SAM won’t be ready till next year :(

Flagging has multiple problems

1. You can run out of flags when multiple people are frequently posting ToS violations.
  2. Flagging a comment only hides it and doesn’t remove it. When someone is posting threats of violence, racial slura and inappropriate pictures hiding it isn’t good enough

As can be seen here:
https://forum.warthunder.com/u?asc=true&group=Forum%20Moderators&order=topic_count
Many of the current forum mods are not very active members.

Tha hands off approach to the forums wasn’t a wise decision.
6 hours of that trash sitting in this thread isn’t acceptable in my opinion.
This is the most active thread and should be actively monitored. The same repeat offenders should be permanently banned from posting.

6 Likes

X nation mains coping and crying while the non biased all-nations enjoyers just sit there n laugh
Seriously tho, what the hell is all this bozo crap, y’all need to chill this is R&D thread, take it to reddit

3 Likes

i’ll compromise with XF-2 then

1 Like

I predict XF-2A before the F-2

And a super nerfed version at that :(

F-15J on a wait-list because the tears of US players if it came to Japan before US are too strong

And F-2 delay because people have the misconception that it will break the game somehow/it’s AESA radar is impossible to add

8 Likes

yeah i just logged in and looked around and I am kinda glad I haven’t been on most of the day now…

1 Like

also lol, another post of mine from like a day and a half ago got flagged for no reason again…lmao even

ditto

I just started grinding PSO and spading PL…

Not because I am too interested in either of them, but because Smin basically confirmed “a heavier German Leopard 2 coming this year”, so I must get ready hahahah

1 Like

Damn US main looking for a better German tank 😜

\S

1 Like