Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I wonder if they’re planning on adding individual Yugoslav vehicles, a subtree, or alternatively, a TT that would start with Yugoslav and Romanian, maybe Bulgarian, vehicles and then continue with the succeeding states.

Yes. Nice to see another guy who wants Romanian stuff in the Yugoslavian tree.

be careful, you might get banned for that xD

Yugo tree would be nice and much better than Israel

2 Likes

high tier would be much worse, specially the airforce.

Here are good suggestions about the Yugo tree:

Ground:
Yugoslav Ground Tech Tree (Including Bosnia, Croatia, N. Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia!) - Suggestions / Ground - War Thunder — official forum

Heli:
Yugoslav Helicopter Tech Tree - Suggestions / Heli - War Thunder — official forum

Air:
Independent Yugoslavian Aviation Tech Tree - 99 Aircraft! - Passed for Consideration - War Thunder - Official Forum

3 Likes

well idk

2 Likes

Is that real? Lmfao

@Smin1080p

Will the Ki-148 be added to the Ki-102 otsu? I feel like it’s only fair, and it keeps the Ki-48 as a premium without having to introduce a TT variant

5 Likes

If exclude Romania from Italy then we can hide all the Hungarian stuff as well and go for Spain+Brazil concept instead, as Hungary without Romania doesn’t help much.

This is the most frequent picture of TEC I always see everywhere, especially in Discord.

I have seen it not only in war thunder discords but Even in unrelated discord servers

It is a separate development and doesn’t even look close to L-39

We found him lmao /s

But yea maybe you should stop false flagging people. .

If you keep hitting it dozens of time in which you do twelve at a time then you are the one abusing the system.

3 Likes

Theres already two in game. Oldies though.

3 Likes

How about I sort out this Argument the easy way ??.. and that will mean time away from everyone involved if this continues…

And I want to be referred to as “The Ban Hammer”

1jfecb

17 Likes

guys my post finally has been taken down

1 Like

That means you are that guy.

2 Likes

This just looks like a top tier that is limited to where we currently are. Not future proof at all, unlike Israel even which can still get F-16Cs and F-15s

Croatia will use the Rafale.

1 Like