Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I’m looking for it as well as I can’t actually remember saying that.

But I do agree with you it is a problem.
Players shouldn’t have this amount of control.

it would be really funny if Yugoslavia gets rafale before france

I think gaijin should add a daily limit for flagging. Too many posts are getting flagged for no reason

1 Like

Guys don’t panic but I’ll tell you something, I come from the future and in the December update they will put in the game, the F-15, Gripen, RAFALE and TYPHOON. and with these fighters they will introduce also the Aim-120, R-77, MICA, and Derby, they will introduce the Mica IR too and the Python-4.

my eyes!

3 Likes

that happened during a stream lmao, absolutely hilarious

1 Like

It must have been very embarrassing for him

1 Like

bro i tought about this, there is already jokes about the yugoslavia airforces, now there will be a lot more memes and jokes if it ever gets added

such as?

yugoslavia air forces are known for their prone failure of their planes due to the lack of mantainance and constant revision of their planes so they constantly use old planes due to malfunction of the “new” ones so they make quite funny memes about that plus they have wacky planes

1 Like

Shhhhh don’t upset the GM they are already a bit touchy today.

Spoiler

But saying that I would like to see the Hurricane with the DB engine

I’m woundering if the VT-4 will come with the big ground update, as we know it’s being worked on thanks too a Datamine long ago, and it would make since if we get another large ground update before the year ends. The VT-4 definitely has the potential to compete with the big Bois depending on how gajjin implements it, as it’s basically an MBT-2000 that’s improved in every way, and that tank is already very fun.

Spoiler

IIcr didn’t it shot down a bf 110 ?

“Yugoslav built Hurricane which was fitted with a Daimler Benz DB.601 engine for comparative purposes. Tests revealed that the performance was as good as or better than the Messerschmitt Bf.109E. Only one aircraft was converted.”

yugoslav most modern plane is this
G-4 Super Galeb

1 Like

I mean it’s looks like the L-39 too me It looks alright.

Btw here is the story of the “Yugo’hurr’smitt”

Spoiler

Hawker Hurricane LVT-1

The Yugoslavian Air Force operated both Hawker Hurricane MkIs and Messerschmitt Bf109Es. As part of their domestic aircraft development programme, they needed to compare the 1030hp Rolls-Royce Merlin III with the 1080hp Daimler-Benz DB 601A. As they already knew how the Rolls-Royce engine performed in a Hurricane, it was decided to fit a DB 601A engine in to one of their Hurricanes and see how the aircraft performed.

When test flown, the aircraft did demonstrate a somewhat nose-heavy feel, indicating that the weight of the DB 601 did unbalance it somewhat, however, the tests proved conclusively that the DB 601A was the superior engine.

On April 1st 1941 a Messerschmitt Bf110C took off from Vienna bound for Romania via Hungary. Mid way through the flight the aircraft strayed off course and wandered in to Yugoslavian airspace. At the same time the LVT-1 was being readied for a test flight. The aircraft took off with a formation of Yugoslavian fighters and forced the outnumbered Messerschmitt crew to surrender and land at Kraljevo.

Five days later, on April 6th 1941, German and Italian forces invaded Yugoslavia. The following day the aircraft took part in an attack on German forces around the Kacanik Gorge area. As the flight formed back up the LVT-1 was seen with white smoke streaming from the engine bay. It is unclear whether this was a result of combat damage or simply a mechanical breakdown. It flew on for a short while before crashing into a field in modern day Kosovo. The pilot survived the crash but the aircraft was abandoned.

What happened to the aircraft afterwards remains a mystery. Any specific test data or even photographs have also disappeared and all that remains are some sketches and the pilot’s notes on how the aircraft looked and handled.

I wonder if they’re planning on adding individual Yugoslav vehicles, a subtree, or alternatively, a TT that would start with Yugoslav and Romanian, maybe Bulgarian, vehicles and then continue with the succeeding states.

Yes. Nice to see another guy who wants Romanian stuff in the Yugoslavian tree.

be careful, you might get banned for that xD

Yugo tree would be nice and much better than Israel

2 Likes

high tier would be much worse, specially the airforce.