Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

The engine is british, Perkins CV12-9A, an uprated version of the one we already have in game

The dude is a bit confused sometimes, a bit lost in a fantasy world.

If we wait enough that M1E3 will be the M1A3. Might be wrong but that E designation is always given to pre production versions.

1 Like

@Smin1080p the devblog mentions turret armour is the same but in the promotional material for the LEP it mentions improved turret protection so I’m confused

4 Likes

Crying is a massive exaggeration of what he does but okay, please shut up

1 Like

If there is something credible that shows what’s improved and where then it can be submitted. Something just saying it may be improved however is pretty meaningless.

while Gaijin list as ‘prototype’ its actually technological demonstrator so its current turret is just little modification of original turret. Real ‘improved turret’ is currently under construction for real prototype.

You cry more about Germany a nation that suffers less then us in game

Yea, we have no info about Farnham sadly

Unfortunately not in this case. It’s a British tank being upgraded in the UK by Rhinemetall BAE UK. It has no place or position (or reason for that natter) in the German tree.

2 Likes

And what does the UK suffer from, lol. Each patch adds something new for her, unlike other nations, such as Japan. You’ll manage

Also just a nitpicky thought, the Challenger 3 that was presented back in 2019 was technology Demonstrator, shouldn’t the tank be named Challenger 3 (TD) instead of (P) of prototype?

You clearly are so far out of your depth please be silent.

No. Read my answer again, please

We have a functioning prototype. So P is most applicable.

2 Likes

Are the L55A1 and DM53 British too?

It’s common for both tanks and aircraft to have global systems. It’s meaningless as to where they come from. The tank is British and built in the UK.

The German tree would loose a huge amount of content if you want to apply this rule. Hence why its not a rule at all :)

2 Likes

Is the 50cal on top of my oes British

Lynx with:

• RTX ON

• RTX OFF

Let’s take away the guns of leopard 1s since they’re british as well