Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Bro calm down, germany has at least 200 more tanks they can get.

Including stuff like the kf51, like 20 more leo 2 variants, the lynx 120, the leo2 npzk, the boxer 120, the kf41, kf31, the EMBT.

And the chally 3 was a proposal put forth by germany for exclusively the british. Unlike the marder df105 and EMBT.

0cbe2e939b6ce5c0200eec8d0046a5a19df14e16
Another for the list

2 Likes

i hope the same for the leclerc xlr for the upgrade armor wise for the front

1 Like

there are double standards across the entire game. Just because your shithole bundesheer is too cheap to afford the best leopards so countries like Sweden buy them and then have them ingame as a result and your salty about that doesnt mean you need to demand stuff from nations like the UK ingame because they’re cooperating with a German arms company. Should USA get the Leopard 2AV because it was sent to them?

Do not suffer from nonsense and do not invent a fictional country of the ALPS tree.

This is the Rhinemetal UK / BAE prototype of the next Challenger series tank. Germany has it’s own examples of tanks to add. This particular tank has no needed place or reason to be in the German tree.

14 Likes

leclerc xlr. when it will come it might not come this update

Ok. HAAIP encountered some problems, and it is not ready yet. Mod is still thinking if to continue to fund it

So you are the only one that may force your Germany power fantasy upon others/this forum?

Yeap. That’s why KF-41 is in the Italian branch, without adding it to the German branch, as it should be, mm?

KF-41 was rejected by germany. They dont want that vehicle. Easy. Not germany.

1 Like

AV8B + the Italians also have you need to wait
Never mind German rejected it

They can, if they participated in its creation. If you have a problem with this, I sympathize with you, although … no

What? No, CR3 has been confirmed to have the 1500HP upgrades. My point is that the dev blog should talk about the model used in the 2021 reveal rather than the 2019 LEP demonstrator. I’m being nitpicky

Rheinmetall-Lynx-KF41-GR
Lynx

Seriously calm down, theres more kf41s.

Why would you even want a Challenger that adds nothing a Leo 2 couldn’t do?
The german tech tree should have Leopard 2s and the british tree should have Challengers.

so the swedish leo 2 is dominating right now ?

The UK doesn’t need the Vickers Mk.7 either, it also abandoned it. Easy

Heres my personal list

As far as i’m aware the CR3 dosent have the MTU engine, it has the normal CV12 Engine just uprated to 1500hp