Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Lynx with:

• RTX ON

• RTX OFF

Let’s take away the guns of leopard 1s since they’re british as well

And now less confident, since the Conte di Cavour -class battleships had a similar set of masts at launch too:

da Vinci was mentioned on the other leaklist for this patch, I think.

2 Likes

Yea leopard 1 to the uk (joke)

Top tier MBTs should be unique to each nation. We do not need antother reason to not play great britain in my opinion

Clear as water now, grateful to the two german mains complaining, now we’ll have a leopard 1 in the UK tree (not needed please keep it for yourself)

And what measures will need to be taken if, for the sake of balance, they want to give out what the British did not have in the form of DM73, because soon the tea community will cry that the Germans were given their DM73 for L55A1, and the British are weak and they need it too. I need confirmation that this is not going to happen!

I mean… British players WERE begging for the Canadian Leo to go to Britain

2 Likes

Well DM53 can be British as currently BAE makes OEM ammunition of Rheinmetall. And AFAIK L55A1 barrels were handed to GB already. So no place for Germany.

https://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/challenger-3/ Right here obviously no numbers but enhanced turret front and side protection.

It’s a good idea, I support it in principle, but this is already a thing of the past if you look at all the branches of development. So, take a walk to the fullest

Most british players that begged for it are in fact canadian, surprisingly

1 Like

Don’t worry. MOD UK already found DM73 very very dissapointing and going to joint-venture new APFSDS for L55A1 with Germany

It’s their future goal, not what Challenger 3 TD has right now.

Isnt the future of NATO ammo the SHARD?

Not at all

problem is this is just a CR2 with a new gun, electronics and diesel injection. the real CR3 prototype isnt even assembled yet (maybe it is but considering the turret internals were only completed in august i doubt it) https://www.forces.net/technology/land-vehicles/milestone-reached-challenger-3-gun-tests-completed-and-turret-starts

I am hoping for the indian cum blast
Its like APHEFSDS

1 Like

U forgot Class 3, AIM etc.
Commonwealth you know

Will the radar being reworked?