Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

@Smin1080p Some players are vying for the Leclerc to get its reload reduced to 5 seconds which allegedly has been rejected due to balance.

In the meantime however, is there any chance of a new ammo such as OFL 120 F2 for the Leclerc to come?

I want the Washington B.1 lol

4 Likes

tbh I find it funny the british air tree lacks a single captured premium, when they operated the largest collection of axis aircraft during the war

2 Likes

Yes, and this should be applied to every foreign vehicle modified in such a way - the Hunter that should have gone to Britain, and the T-90S that should have gone to Russia.

Britain has no connection to any F-18, especially due to both Australia and Canada already being independent from Britain for some time - the Commonwealth argument completely falls apart because of this and because it is not the Commonwealth everyone refers to (Britain having control over other countries), it’s more of a NATO-type political organization.

Well we are about to get bonked

2 Likes

At this moment in time, there are no plans to detail for this.

4 Likes

OFL 120 F1B+ would probably be better then the F2.

2 Likes

rip the frenchies

3 Likes

Any chance of getting our old forum snail pictures back ?

I miss them

Isn’t OFL 120 F2 the same as the current tungsten variant, but with DU - it would have no difference in performance, maybe even losing some in the process?

Smin can you just break character for once and confirm Su-27 : )

2 Likes

No
Do you even know what NATO is

They are not fully independent and their head of state is still the king acting like there no connection is just silly

4 Likes

I agree that britain shouldnt have gotten the indian T90S purely because 1, india historically was diffrent then say canada or austrailia and 2, I dont like the mixing of east and west equipment due to how differently they play, its why I am fine with US equipment as it plays similarly to the UK

I don’t think we’re gonna get that lucky, especially when devblogs are just a week away

1 Like

Canada should of been a better option of a sub tree tbh

1 Like

Still doesn’t invalidate his argument
Tech trees are there for a reason
If everyone gets everything, the whole concept of tech trees becomes nonexistent
What’s the point of playing Nation A if you can get same stuff sooner in Nation B?

ehhhh not really south africa had a ton of unique tanks that wasnt just copy paste for once with a sub tree

Canada has load of unique stuff too

2 Likes

We don’t want any. We want our Sea Harrier FA2, our tornado Gr4 and our Typhoon. But the last 2 are too good for the game at the moment and US mains would complain about not being top dog.

So in the meantime we need something, anything to keep us going until the US and USSR can catch up

the problem with that is, what is the point of playing nation A if it has an unfillable gap and just isn’t fun to play at certain brs?

1 Like