Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

na next he will ask for the british phantoms because they were made in america and only “modified” in the uk

3 Likes

You didn’t even lay out an argument that I could lose against, but do go on telling me that US never had Ram tanks in their possession.

Goddamn, it’s like talking with a brick wall.

So no swiss F/A18 no German and Indian mig29 no Hungarian Gripen no SA gripen

2 Likes

r77 definitely doesnt reach that distance

So one was sent for testing post-war for the Yanks vs hundreds used during the war by the British.

I think the nation who used them in numbers deserves it more.

2 Likes

noone is crying

Nope, I’m not that stupid, those variants are unique UK variants and should stay in their tree, but keep trying to put words in my mouth.

ER’s and ET’s were transferred in shipments for the Su-27SK along with the KH-29’s (used on the JH-7 and possibly Q-5) somewhere around 1988/89. Impossible not to add them.

The better question is when did the J-11 get integrated with the PL-8?

1 Like

At least I’m the well kept brick who isn’t about to fall any minute

i do wonder if theyll add btr 4 this update

hey by that argument the brits should also get the Staghound, borehound and the M22 because the US may have made them but they never operated any of them, the M22 locust was meant to fill the same roll as the tetrach but america never had any gliders to transport them so they just give them to the UK

4 Likes

Tell that to the German mains.
Of all tree mains they seem to enjoy adding foreign copy paste the most, unless it is someone else receiving a Leopard 2.

1 Like

Chinese Air-To-Air missiles, History, Performance & Discussion - Machinery of War Discussion / Aircraft - War Thunder — official forum
PL-11 has better range than Aspide

I agree.

Don’t forget the P-51 as that was meant for us due to lend lease

Yeah they are Aspides

Woah there buddy, did you forget that the British ruled Canada 150 years ago?!?

From what I can see, it’s not until the J-11B that it becomes integrated with unique Chinese missles such as the Pl-12, but I appreciate the info about the weapons shipment, that already puts them ahead of Germany in legitimacy lmao

lol there are a ton of american aircraft britain could get from ww2 but we dont

1 Like

so Canadian and Aussie variants which have there own unique difference can’t go to Britain cause the were originally made in America and not to the nation that they are linked to

4 Likes