Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Damn. Can’t argue with that. I don’t know the Hornet well enough, had to look it up. So they can’t ever run:

(Hardpoint) (Hardpoint) (Fuel tank) ( Hornet Fuselage ) (Fuel Tank) (Hardpoint) (Hardpoint)

Yeah I mean there has to be a reason why we went from ADF f-16 and Mig-29 9-13 to 9-19 SMT and blk 50

All of you forget to consider (What I hope)
Is what if gaijin finally releases a new game mode?
What if they finally separate Air RB from Ground RB Battle ratings? so Air RB and CAS BRs make alot more sense?

I would cry tears of joy

1 Like

Nor do I. I’m all for F/A-18 A/B/C/D. I don’t agree with addition of F/A-18 E/F tho.

fair nuff

Would be if there was like a 4v4 air intercept game mode where you have amraams and R-77s and you play on an EC map

Like soviet/china vs NATO

You still have fuselage hardpoints for AIM-120

5 Likes

Kinda like 4v4 duel DCS style where you have space to move and you use the MAR and WIZ to your advantage

4 Likes

3rd person style

Game mode with lower amount of players could fill a niche, and would possibly allow for more individual skill. You wouldn’t end up in a massive furball either, which is nice.

Now should it be allowed to bring a full squad of 4? If so, then I imagine it’s gonna be a squad oriented mode, not so much for randoms

2 Likes

With the Way War Thunder is handling things F-22 might as well be 13.7.
While Britain suffers from some neglect there simply is a lack of equipent to some degree.
The ADV Tornado is a decent aircraft.
It just isn’t competitive in a full uptier which is nothing special in itself.
The issue then is that Britain doesn’t have a highest tier top tier end of line aircraft. Which has been the case in various trees before.

Multiple times a decently competitive jet has been added earlier than expected.
As soon as Gripen is added Eurofighter and Rafale are not too far away.

Everything is speculation currently anyway.
Only a late DA2 would make sense, might as well wait a patch or two for Tranche 1.

You could actually enjoy the game and actually activate your brain so you would improve in ata combat

1 Like

would also make sense to bring no fuel tank, only 2-4 missiles depending on the plane

Can we get in the topic of cluster munitions?

No

Well, it was in the list of planned features. Let me take a look real quick.

Whats the point in Cluster munitions when you can use conventional bombs. We arent killing/destroying people/ enemy encampments so theres no point.

Gekolonisierd