Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Fair enough

So 12.3 to 13.0? 12.0 premiums?

Thanks. Now i understand. But it would be strange to add first the F and then others 2 seat variants…

Isn’t there a flag that got another country’s flag in it ?

Enhance

Oh yea ours !

People do want R-77s on the Su-39

Logo is already confirmed to not be official or relevant to the update.

1 Like

Still got the leak list :)

Innit*

I really don’t know why.

They said the same thing about the MiG-29 in the ornament logo last year lmao.

3 Likes

Clearly not related just a coincidence

1 Like

It’s pretty wise to purposely overestimate your enemy, in my opinion. Especially when you want to justify military spending to congress, it helps to have a spooky enemy jet.

Same thing about the Mig29 logo LOL

1 Like

I guess

They spent £70 on a premium soviet aircraft and expect to get an easy Ace every single ARB match.

I bought it too, I was just honestly hoping somehow to still base bomb in it like I did the Su-25K.

The issue with the Su-39 is nothing to do with the Su-39. Its just ARB sucks for anything meant for mud moving. We need an RB EC gamemode and SB overhauls

2 Likes

Careful now
You’re getting into very risky waters there

3 Likes

Almost like these nations still use Royal in their Air Force and Navy.

“Royal Australian Air Force”
“Royal Canadian Air Force”

but apparently, both these nations have no ties to the UK.

6 Likes

I very strongly agree. I have had a hell of a time grinding my attack aircraft in game long enough to make them worth using in GRB. Other premiums may be the only viable premiums sometimes in a tree’s rank, and forcing them into ARB is less than ideal.

Well the Australian governor is appointed by the King still as of 2023 ! hmm

It’s why I exclusively play SB these days. Though that does scew my preferenes for what I want added. FA2 would be quite weak in ARB, but very strong and fun in SB