Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Just based on that logo. That or Hungarian MiG-29 confirmed, someone is getting one, and I’m full up mate.

Honestly if that leak is true, this patch will be awesome and I will be broke for this month.

2 Likes

Hornets are mostly known from being a 2 seaters so I bet that’s the variant they want to add

Depends, we did move quite fast recently.
F4F ICE will just have to do I suppose.
Would not be the first time in War Thunder either.

I’m properly the only Brit main who actually wants it

I dont think that logo means anything (and htey have stated that fact)

Based upon leak list Gripen

(and even looking at hte logo, F-18 and Gripen are both on there, both better for Britain than the Mig-29)

But I still really want the Sea harrier FA2. I know im a minority for this. But if it doesnt come this update. There is no point adding it at all, except as a filler down the road.

1 Like

Im simping for that F-15!

1 Like

Saw this floating around on a few FB groups I’m in for War Thunder. Is this official? Or is this fan made? If it’s official, can it be considered a tease of what’s to come?

1 Like

How do you know it? What is the difference?

Iirc it was not official from Gaijin.

Fences on the LERX indicate it’s an 18D
EDIT: There’s also few other less noticeable details such as ALQ-165 antennas

1 Like

Just scrolled up and noticed people talking about a similar image and saying the same thing. Saw it and got super excited and posted before reading lol Sorry guys!

3 Likes

I’m not a main but I want it too just for the lolz

Assuming Britain does actually get a 12 this update. Then that means it took a year for Britain to catch up to even 12. Assuming Typhoon DA2 (prototype) would be 12.7-13. That means mid 2024 to end of 2024 at the latest. But if we are waiting for full Typhoon (production) then sometime 2025 at the earliest as that would 13+.

I really dont want Britain to be C&P commonwealth jets for the next 2 years and Germany and Italy cant survive either with only a single addition each left at top tier

It just be funny to see the chaos

1 Like

Not going to lie, the M1A2 SEPv2 and F-15 are probably 2 of my favorite vehicles irl.

So both coming to the game for multiple nations (F-15 and some counterparts) and as part of a meta expansion (SEPv2 with likely rank VIII ground), would be a dream patch for me.

1 Like

I know that the model it is not the F variant cus the air inatkes… but how do you know that the picture is an F18F and not B/D?

Just to be clear, what picture?
The grey CDK Hornet or the one with Gripen and co?

The CDK is it pretty clear it is NOT an F cus the air intakes. Im talki g about the logo. How do you know that is an F variant?

my bet would be just add the DA2 with a decreased missile load and nerfed radar simple, then buff it when other nations start to catch up