Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

To top it off their best argument is that it’s built off of a Sherman. They are not completely wrong but they aren’t right either.
It was built off of a Grizzly a Canadian-built and modified Sherman and on top fo that the UK tested and ordered Skinks.
More of a clam than the US has.

Which they shouldn’t even have. The UK was already in the game at the time and they actually operated them.

And that’s after the fact the Ram is classified as:
“Tank, Cruiser, Ram” which is the Britsh tank classification scheme.

But you seem to be in the same opinion as I so I have no idea why I’m talking about this.

Extra copium is the CF-18/188 for UK from myself.

2 Likes

grafik

When is this from? I see Grippen, Su-27, F-18, and MiG-29. MiG-29K to UK confirmed?

But another thing this should confirm that the standard leo 2a7 didnt receive the internal armor upgrade, the add on armor alone shouldnt bring the defense capability up to matchbthe turret

Forgetting the leak Jesus

Whatever you say bud

Ay up m8 how’s it doing ?

I think it is an F-18 B/D.

Also now that reedit “leak” make sense.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/17rtoiz/can_anyone_confirm_the_validity_of_this/

That is in Chinese too it make sense now

At this point, I’ll just have my popcorn ready in case this update is about ships.

1 Like

Now that would be funny and not against Gaijin to Give Britain a top tier battleship as our “top tier aircraft” (though could probably still outturn the F3)

2 Likes

New power ahh update
popcorn

2 Likes

It states the hull protection was raised to turret level, which would mean ~1000mm if you take War Thunder numbers. That is much better than the Strv 122.
I agree that it would be nice for Germany to get some hull armour but the 2A7V is just too much and I don’t want to see it get gimped either.

And since they like to make double seater as event… im should mentaly prepare to get it lol

2 Likes

Gaijin has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

1 Like

Gaijin is probably estimating anyway. So they will probably just give it the same hull armor as the 122s.

Which is honestly fine imo.

2 Likes

Yea don’t expect me to be there though I still going to grind the event out

Looks like Indian MiG-29K it is!

This model is F/A-18D, the one on the logo is F/A-18F

God no please no. I would rather take nothing than a Mig-29 for the British TT

1 Like