Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Tis indeed what I said.

spooky month in discord

that was an unexpected translator issue of mine XD

Did you just type it in German out of habit or muscle memory or something?

It appears that Google Translate has gone to sleep!

Propably yes. I speak without much of a thought process

at least when it comes to whether I speak in english or german

That’s how it works sometimes. Occasionally I’ll find myself saying words that most people wouldn’t understand like nebulous simply because it’s what I’m used to.

1 Like

On the main topic, this is an image of the official WTesport server in discord.
20231128_165733~2

15 Likes

Sehr interessant.

Reminds me of the 10th anniversary decal with the Mig-29

5 Likes

Its the same in germany
Many people mix up words between both languages.
I had to hear “hochzeiten” (from Hochzeit=marriage) instead of “heiraten” (to marry) several times, propably since in english, marriage and marrying start with same word, in contrast to the german reality

You could say that it’s high time to do something about that. I will see myself out.

You realise that the Queen Elizabeth class is worse than the current Bayern class we already have in-game, whilst nelson would be the best of those BB’s it still should be added with this group of ships or the KGV instead.

yeah that is a problem for russian aircraft meanwhile look at most multirole jets from western nations getting at least 2 different generations of pod sometimes even 3 (not in game obviously )

this is?

3 Likes

tbh I am surprised we havent gotten the KGV yet with how its only got 14 inch guns

A Mirage 2000, maybe?

1 Like

When talking about teasers and update stuff, it also gets akward, using translations of english trems.
So called “anglizismen” (english trems that are used 1:1 in the german language) are not really rare.
The german audio track for the shooting range thusly comes over as very wheird for some people.

Looks like a Gripen

1 Like