Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

he also said there’s a chance things could change

1 Like

What about a regular F-8? The leak didn’t specify B or IIM right?
Wiki gives these:

• F-8B: Export version of the J-8B.
  • F-8 IIM: Improved J-8B for export with Russian avionics and weapons.

Prob the latter can only carry the R-27’s.
F-8B would make for a nice premium, IIM would probably end up in tier 8.

Still this week :p /s

Anyway im hoping sooner it doesnt make much sense for it to be later

any rus CAS is basically DOA, apart from su34 as that one is a really capable platform, and if we do get to that era, su34 could be the first su27 in the game since it can also be an air superiority fighter along of being a strike aircraft

loadout

If we get the Fullback it better have the bathroom modeled

3 Likes

It’s not DOA because we haven’t gotten proper capable multiroles yet or even the Su-24,

it looks so good though

and has a good loadout (32 fab 250s iirc)

3 Likes

it is still inferior, and not a good upgrade, shouldve been added in apex

And it doesnt have a built in bathroom

Su-24 Fencer, my beloved

Su24 fencer 2.PNG

Su-24M: A Kaira-24 laser designator/TV-optical quantum system (similar to the American Pave Tack) was fitted in a bulge in the port side of the lower fuselage, as well as Tekon track and search system (in pod), for compatibility with guided weapons, including 500 and 1,500kg laser-guided bombs and TV-guided bombs, and laser/TV-guided missiles Kh-25 and Kh-29L/T, anti-radar missiles Kh-58 and Kh-14 (AS-12 ‘Kegler’) and Kh-59 (AS-13 ‘Kingbolt’)/Kh-59M TV-target seeker guided missiles.

3 Likes

Unfortunately for Russian players the Su-34 still dosnt solve the lack of a thermal Targeting pod, and it’s camera is more like that of the Mig-27K than a proper targeting pod found on other platforms.

Im assuming the later version, because we already have a J-8B in game, and already have an 11.0 premium. Plus we found PL-9’s in the files so it would make sense that these export missles are going to be used by a later export version of the J-8

1 Like

Quack quack

4 Likes

Will be interesting to see how it does. Which aircraft has the highest instantaneous pull regarding angle of attack I don’t know neither do I know wether such information is readily available fo 70s aircraft and beyond. A Indian MiG-29 pilot said the MiG-29 has a higher instantaneous turn than Mirage 2000 but wether this is true or what happens after the first 10 seconds I do not know.
As far as I know going one circle against Mirage 2000 is not a good idea if your aircraft is not thrust vectoring or something. Perhaps the Rafale beats it in that regard. Eurofighter is more of a energy monster as far as I know but I don’t have a reliable grasp on so called 4th gen aircrafts flight characteristics matched against each other.
F-15 compared to MiG-29 should be really interesting.

Merry Christmas

20231128_165733

6 Likes

Yeah that makes sense.

Frohe Weihnachten.

1 Like

Is this a sequel to spooky month ?

Both and neither.

As a german professioneller, I will translate for da british and american homies:

*“Merry Christmas” he said