Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

dont mention the R S words you will get our hopes up.

4 Likes

Maybe it will be the long-overdue overhaul of the actual gamemodes to make them more fun and repair their numerous long-standing issues.

But that’s probably wishful thinking…

1 Like

please

3 Likes

If it can be datalinked with non-AESA ARHs, then I can see the problem yea. I was just operating under the assumption that once off the rails, ARHs are going to rely on their own seeker and can notched and defeated as they are currently.

Now that’s wishful thinking. Best we can hope for is some poorly designed maps.

2 Likes

Or winter variant of the existing ones.
(Winter flanders would be good imo)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they back off on getting the UK something good.

after all, they don’t belive UK should be.

Also @長門 don’t get me wrong, if we do get an F-15J, I’m going to be using it over the F-16AJ until XF-2/F-2 show up. I just really want a fighter with TWS to deal with helis in ground RB (locking em up to find em alerts them and then it’s almost impossible to kill a good heli pilot).

Yeah, they’ve also been very vague.

We have no idea what their defintion of Top tier is. A few in this thread argue that “top tier” could include 11.3. So for all we know, we might just get another 11.3 like a BAE Hawk.

Also no gurantee its a fighter of any description and if we are waiting on ARH for whatever we might get and that is delayed, then our aircraft would be delayed as well.

1 Like

All this talk of the F-15J and F-2 has gotten me wanting to play Japan for the A6Ms.

4 Likes

the latest version of the mig31 use an aesa radar

Honestly, I just want something Japan used at top tier for the full JG/ASDF experience.

If you think that China is a minor nation in the late game, then you are very wrong. In the 21st century, China has world-class weaponry, not even weaker than the United States and the USSR, if you really know about China online

You should definitely work towards the JH-7A when you get the chance, it’s about to be a lot more impressive when it gets the Kh-29’s this update

1 Like

Has that been confirmed?

1 Like

It has been confirmed that the next update will be added to the game

3 Likes

Yep!
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/zml9or9lbVJN

4 Likes

mig 31 bm is the version with an aesa radar with 400km of range (zaslon m), btw one of the best aesa radar currently in service.

So, you don’t need to wait until the su57 to get an aesa radar.

THat is the most comments I have ever seen on a bug report.

I hope other airframes get some of their missing loadout options as well

I think a growing Chinese player base(both in terms of nationality and actual players of the nation) has helped encourage Gajjin to pay more attention to the Chinese tech tree in general. Ashame some nations still get the sideline treatment like the UK, but I’m atleast happy as I’ve been playing a lot more china as of late, and really enjoying them despite some of the gaps

I think part of it was also that China had been stuck with just the Q-5L and F-16 block 20 for a while, and we were really excited for a new strike plane! Only for it to not have any AGM’s…but then we found a single pic of it carrying Kh-29’s and gajjin actually passed it as a suggestion and now we’re getting them! Also probably helps that the weapons are already in game