Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Well the would definitely be good enough by war thunder standers. What targeting pod could it carry?

Only 38 more

Is there any possibility that 3 countries could get air superiority/4th gen fighter aircraft this year ?

T220

1 Like

Well then atleast the Russians can get T220 on the Su-35(if Gajjin decides to be generous) and Mig-35’s. Still, I’m always surprised with how rare Russian targeting pods seem to be, when even the Chinese are now slapping targeting pods on everything.

Gripen for sure, also good possibility for F15/Su27/Mirage 4000.

With a little effort, it owuld be possible for all 10 to get a top tier fighter.

As it stands, we know Britain and Sweden is getting something. Unless they go back on their previous statements in the Q&A for Atilla. And we can pretty much guarantee that the US and USSR TTs will also get something this update as they always get a giant leap in the Decemeber update.

I guess this year british & swedish could get lightweight multirole fighter toptier

And heavy 4th gen fighter aircraft with twin engine from 3 countries

They can add it with IR only and then give it ARHs in a later update when they come to other nations.
Pretty simple solution and what has been done in the past by Gaijin.
But I guess we will find out when the blog drops

1 Like

Well I look forward to what we see tomorrow

Gripen C is certainly an option for Both Britain and Sweden and we all but know Gripen is coming to Sweden.

Heavy 4th gens then do open the door for Britain to get aircraft like the Typhoon ASAP

we get f-18, f-15, eurofighter, rafale, and ratte, i know!

2 Likes

M4Ks gonna be sooooooo good

2 Likes

Hot take Eurofighters gonna be trash

(Were almost at 10k cmon)

I know very little about the Su-34, it’s the chapter I’ve skipped in every Gordon book so far.

I don’t think the can make it trash because Germany uses it.

If it was just the UK maybe but it’s not.

1 Like

Reported 😜

1 Like

If it was UK only it would never get added to the game.

2 Likes

I guess it doesn’t matter anyways, it’s “Low-Light TV”, not Infrared/thermal, so it’s not all weather, so it’s not going to help any plane it’s on.

1 Like

If in doubt, blame the french.

If it was 100% not France, blame Germany

Britain in the past 1000 years 😜

2 Likes