Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

We might actually make it to part 4

Would it be the first ever?

1 Like

Who? The Yanks?
I could see them complaining that a Canadian plane that was built by a Sub-company of a British company(I have no idea what called or any of the business mumbo jumbo) just that Avro Canada is technically a different company but is related to that other Avro.

Considering they will complain about not getting anything Canadian despite of little or no links to.
Once again see Skink.

As a Yank myself (ofc ill be of the minority) I wouldnt give a single care if Yall get the CF-18 first mainly because I know how necessary it is and because I can get it :p

4 Likes

Same. I just want my F-15. Let everyone else have whatever lol

3 Likes

That was actually an interesting read, and if it’s all true then yeah maybe we won’t see the SAPSPAN targeting pod. But I guess that means the T220 is still on the table then as a targeting pod for Russians. In general I find it very hard to track down actual good info on Russian targeting pods and what planes exactly can carry them. Do you know anyone about them?

yeah, did see one US main complain that the Harrier Gr7 wasnt on the US tree because it was built by the US only apparently :D

Literally my arguement

Plus

Spoiler

IMG_3759

1 Like

“We’ll soon be unveiling exciting news about the first tanks of Rank VIII in a series of dev blogs, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!” That could mean a couple of boats and premium before that

Yep, so long as it doesnt screw completely with top tier balance (To be frank, 4 nations getting 12.3s before 2 nations even really had anything higher than 11.3 was rather insane)

But beyond that basic requirement that no nation be more than say, 1 stop behind the leaders. Then Id have no issues with things being added to everyone.

(would also be nice if things were added a little more evenly, the US has had something every single update in the past year for high tier air (7 in all so far), Britain has had 1 thing. Not saying we need that many, but I dont think 2 or maybe 3 is entirely unreasonable)

3 Likes

true

The US and Russia spoon feeding is getting quite old now

2 Likes

No, I did not but that’s just rediculous.

2 Likes

You two are true kind-hearted souls.

3 Likes

Also a fellow Britain top tier sufferer my friend

Although the Challenger grind is going slower then id like

1 Like

Given up with the F3 yet?

and that just sounds like top tier ground, full stop. Though constant uptiers certainly dont help in the CR2s

1 Like

To be honest I gave up the F.3 after I got Skyflash not even Super Temp

However I am about to pick it up again after the recent RP change

I’m also British suffer. about to unlock my first Challenger. also about to get the T-90 (but that is less important)

2 Likes

Haha, yeah… sounds about right. STs are better, but not enough (and yeah, that is gunna be a MASSIVE buff for it)

1 Like

For MiG-35S most likely yes. Also egypt 29M/M2 seems to be capable of using T220. In terms of Sukhoi only Su-35 “902” (it’s more like flying laboratory, it’s not in RuAF service) carried t-pod. Others can use IRST as quasi t-pod.

1 Like