Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

yes bird is an animal but the text in the image says its not a bird, but it is an animal

I could see them doing it, but then you open the door to all the other random testbed Flankers and what they had too. Not that anything would be necessarily game-breaking, but even then, it doesn’t sound like T220 is thermal either, so unless it’s in some Moscow basement being worked on, Russia does not have a single thermal capable targeting pod to this day. I really hope China helps Russia catch up on this lol, because high altitude CAS is basically dead for USSR mains without an all weather pod. Only compromise I could see gaijin making is allowing Damocles as Russia did a lot of business with Thales before 2014. That or we’re looking at premium Su-30MKK, MKI, or MKM to have Western/Chinese tech for A2G.

1 Like

8 more are needed for part 3 I just realized well 7 after this.

Or maybe no Tpod at all, any alternative weapon types that could work other than those needign a Tpod. Like Britains Brimstones?

China will not help Russia, Russia needs face

If we get part 3 they instantly release devblog ;)

1 Like

it’s not that they wont work, its that thermals are needed because of the new weather gaijin added, mist, you basically cant see theough until like 3 km

It’s a dev blog of a new Sherman tank.

True, though so would radar guided ground weapons like Brimstone.

(Su39 is the first jet with working ground radar, so maybe that is something they are planning to explore instead of Tpod)

Dozer Sherman

1 Like

EF typhoon for Britain next update please

(Muhaha)

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3).