Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah. a proper Canadian tree would be inetesting. Though we could almost do with something else added to the game. More than a sub-TT but less than a full-TT. Something like a foldered TT. So Canada would be a foldered nation to the Britain.

So it would be like 2 full lines of Canadian ground and air. You progress through them normally, but you can sub in some vehicles from Britian TT. or something. So that way it wouldnt add to the rank requirements on the main TT

Im not sure how it would work. But some nations really need better representation, but we obviously cant have 100+ nations in WT. at least, not anytime soon

4 Likes

A new top tier Britain BB. Or heck ,even justs have half decent British heavy cruiser, would actually be quite nice. I enjoy naval, but the 15 inch nerfs and the limitations in the Britain naval tree just put me off it.

2 Likes

I just really want the Brit WW1 15" 100kg HE

Or 15 inch guns to not have crazy weapon spread. But yeah, some decent HE is really needed now. Especially with the new flooding mechanic

1 Like

They are quite strange arent they, when me and my non British Bluewater main buddy got Renown its very odd

Its how they balance the larger calibre shells. 12 inch vs 15 inch at top tier would be unfair at the exact same BR. So instead they massively increase the weapon spread on the 15 inch guns (all of them, not just Britains and I think they do the same to the Graf Spee as well)

That way accuracy is lower. But its such a bad solution to the Problem and the result is that its entirely possible to get your lead and range 100% on, but still have 100% of your shells miss (I have had that happen before)

1 Like

Wow surprise we haven’t reached part 3 yet was expecting to see part 3 once i was done with work XD i expected more

1 Like

The devblog I’m most anticipating is the one announcing shared login rewards between WT and Mobile, as stated to be planned on the Roadmap. The introduction of that mechanic might include a vehicle for players of both games, like the release of WTM had.

After that, the thing I’m currently most waiting to see in the devserver is the filesname of the Challenger 2 OES - want to make sure it 's not " Megatron " internally, so we’ll know for sure that 's still to be a separate vehicle.

1 Like

I love how yall all started typing instantly.

That idea is nice and would work I have a feeling it would never come with how set in stone Smin has made Sub-trees sound.

on the topic of potential
Canada and Benelux are our only real options if we want both an “Allied” and “Bluefor” Nation.
I would say the ANZACs but I was told they wouldn’t have enough and Korea would be 'Bluefor" only due to being an Israeli-style tree and that only is it’s not both Koreas in one.

We got more than a handful of options for “Axis” and “Redfor”/“Allied” and “Redfor”.
Oh, I guess there is one option of an “Axis” and “Bluefor” nation.

Oh yeah speaking of the roadmap there are still some things that got delayed to this one iirc

1 Like

God I really hope Britain doesnt get a 6th TT MBT before we even get an IFV or SPAA (ADATS is classed as an ATGM launcher and we could really do with an actual, capable, SPAA system)

And what? lol. That something was showed on expo doesn’t mean it works. You can read what happened with Sapsan here Минобороны нашло «несуществующий» «Сапсан» производства УОМЗ

It’s not Sapsan, it’s T220 under MiG-35. You won’t find a single RuAF Su-30/35 with any t-pod.

Honestly with Shcarny sailing the seas I see no problem for Hood and her friends to not be in a nerfed state

(For historical accuracy of course ;) )

1 Like

Yeah, im guessing the next nation will be “redfor” but yeah, I do see Canada in the future. Gunna have ot happen eventually. Just gotta make sure Britain “steals” plenty before then :P

Avro Arrow looks interesting

3 Likes

Also the OES is the premium stated to be heavier no? It cant be Megatron and heavier

Hood’s shells can barely pen the Scharn, if at all currently. Only effective way to fight is plunging fire, but at any ranges where plunging fire works, Scharny will probably win because of accuracy advantage. Unless you get lucky. It could certainly be tuned down

1 Like

Italian ww2 car or if its for the next event a 1980’s US experimental light tank

Honestly if Britain gets the CF-18 and the Gripen comes at the same time idk what im gonna get first

On a related note, WT Mobile 's current battlepass season runs out in eight days. Usually they introduce new seasons alongside the release of their major update 's, maybe the login-reward-linking would be part of that ? And be implemented ahead of the rest of our own major update as a result.

There 's also the matter of what their next major update will introduce regarding vehicles - w/ Yamato now in that game, the next step they were going to take according to the econ data present before the end of Beta is player-controlled Aircraft Carriers, USS Essex(CV-9) specifically.

2 Likes