Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

both, Oplot-T is the only top-tier MBT a Thai sub-tree could get, and they might as well add it for Ukraine at or around the same time

It is, but if speculate, I would see more sense in adding it while it has unique vehicles like T-84 for a patch or two.

ahhh ok. not sure what they will add thats much better than that above it. i guess its still going to be slower than the 2e

we dont have a ukraine country they can add it to, and adding it to the USSR will be a shit show

The prophecy is fulfilled!

8 Likes

agreed, that’s why i’m still hesitant

Yes, as 75t takes its toll, but will be faster than 2F and TES, and simmilar in speed to 2/BN

yeah ukraine is tricky to say the least

Depends on if they get captured/donated vehicles you re taking one of their unique gems away if you add T-84 for both nations, while most T-64BM upgrades will be tanky but will have bad firepower and speed. I think Thailand tree will just overshadow it for MBT part if you add T-84 to both in one patch.

So even if they add them 2 in 1 patch we can get F-15 for few nation, France, USA, Japan, Israel. Su-27 can be added to USSR and China

1 Like

And how exactly was that “leak” his? Like we only saw a pic of some guy with the same pfp posting a screenshot with vehicle names. When compared to the last time - similar account posted an actual list instead of some discord screenshot in that website.

I feel like some people are too much into this honestly

Can I haz devblog for my birthday o glorious snail?

I really want it but saddly should be here before the F-15.

It’s also a powerfull plane but only limited to WVR, not BVR like F-15s and similar. :/

boredom

French F-15? isn’t there something else they could get along the lines of Mirage 4000/Rafale pre-production

I dont want to repeat it again but T-90s and new Leopards feel like just trying to get more attention and hype for an update wait.

i doubt we get any of those planes - with luck gripen

Just came back to the forum as we are close to the dev blog season and wanted to skim through the R&R topic to look for some noteworthy stuff.
Over 10k replies already. Yeah, nah. I’m not doing that.
Someone got a TL;DR for some relevant info in this sea of public chat messages?

nah im the better leaker. have a look at this one for germany i just came up with Datamined

2 Likes

small differences is Leopard is official confirmed, T-90 is just people wishlisting because parts were datamined, olivia sayed there is development on it, and USSR being very salty if germany gets an upgrade but they dont