Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I’ll save you the time. There was nothing noteworthy in those 10,000 posts really )

34 Likes

They consider it as new fighter and tested it, it was F-15A if i remember. Of course they can get Mirage 4000 but why don’t add F-15?

The new Leopard 2 was litterally confirmed by Gaijin after the 2 PSO was already revealed for this year, and there is only one update left in 2023.

OK thanks. Goodbye.

1 Like

only the things we still now since quite some time, uk plane, grippen and some kind of leopard 2 thats it (well maybe multiple leopards depends on the interpreatation of smins wording)

Leopard may be confirmed but you see so many versions be “datamined” and “leaked” its obviously a hype grab.

as cool as it would be, adding it while there are indigenous options (and not half bad ones at that) seems strange, uniqueness and all that

no a new leopard was talked about. not a leopard 2. that was before the crazy italian SPAA one. i bet that was the new leopard ;)

sick-burn

4 Likes

French pilots flew the F-15 for potentially byuying some, but didn’t happened.
Was even put on a French blue skin

But yeah, we don’t need that we have our own stuff, BUT it’s still a possibility if one day they don’t know what to add.

3 Likes

just give me a good leo 2 and im fine

gaijin pls:
bw-tracked-leopard2a7+d-002

5 Likes

there is no leopard datamined, those are just “leak lists” that someone bored made , i just go with those which could be the most likely, 2E, 2a6ex or PSO-VT , the 2a7 variants are to modern in my perspective

sexy as hell

2 Likes

Yeah because others leo 2 are so bad x)))

Yeah, but i think adding F-15A will help them to compare with others. Fighting in Mirage 2000-5F with Su-27S would be extremly unbalanced.

2a7+ is unlikely in my opinion

Not if we have 6x MICAs on this -5F

2 Likes

2a7v or 2a7+ would ez fit in the game, we have a BVM from 2017 or, if the leaks are true, a t90m from 2022 so a 2a7v would not be over the top

compared to other leos germany got the worst ones yes :P

1 Like

How about you TLDR what’s coming for next update )))