Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

u may have some citations for it? would like to save them :)

Smin explaining Volxar why InternetFleet was aware of the Grippen addition thats coming

You can scroll up for the rest of the conversation where we teached Volxar what moderators are

and you dont have to think about which of the 5-6 possible leopard additions it could ?

thx

I mean we already have this and it carries AESA:

wait what was in them. i know the m1a1 USMC was

we also have Pantsir, TOR and Super etendard wich all 3 have a PESA

(super etendard doesnt even has a PD mode lol )

M1A1HC USMC premium
Challenger 2 OES Premium
T-90M Obr. 2017
F-15
Su-27

I dont know if you meant T-84 in Thailand sub tree or in ukrainian nonsub/sub tree, but if ukrainian flag got added it would make more sense for it to be in ukrainian tree rather than Thailand one. I dont know if Thailand has a flag in game for tank cards but as Ukrainian flag has been added I see a reason for ukrainian one to get added first.

1 Like

IMO, F-15 and Su-27 won’t be added in one patch. I think they want to make more hype on those aircraft.

nah they cant, else either US or USSR will go bonkers why they arent adding the equivalent

F-16 and MiG-29 (along with the Tornado) were added in the same patch, F-15 and Su-27 is a progression of that

2 Likes

They can’t add them seperately without absolutely destroying balance.

And besides that the MiG-29 and F-16A were added at the same time, so were the 29SMT and 16C.

spicy, the OES is just a TES with a different blanket? and a premium… ok

wouldnt quite name them equivalent, but it is supposed to be yeah

I think Ukraine is just too much of a landmine to add in the near future. In any form.

4 Likes

A little more than that. Gen 3 gunner tvd, 1500 engine, new suspension and the said barracuda

Yeah equivalent more in terms of timeframe and hype than in performance.

Would be tuesday (tomorrow) or wednesday

I guess first devblog season it might be ground vehicle mid-tier or new battleship toptier from Royal Navy

plus in the files doesn’t always mean addition to the game anytime soon

1 Like