Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Its okay im just a skill issue

1 Like

F8 textures leaked a couple days ago, could be sign of an export J-8 as a squadron vehicle or hopefully premium. Depending on which way they take it it’ll just be a J-8B with Russian avionics or a F-8 IIM which would be a J-8B with R-27R1’s. If the latter is the case then I doubt it’ll be a premium…but would be a great event vehicle!

1 Like

leaked? where?

1 Like

FTC-2KG omaga bruh

i guess you never seen the part about it being a joke lol

its not super bad if you know they have been launched and you have flaris to spare, i would argue the R73 and Magic 2 are worse just due to the fact anything within 1 and half km is a guaranteed kill due how their IRCCM works

AliExpress Hornet

This video helped me a lot

Alvis has enough of such stupid takes, you never know

2 Likes

my honest Counter argument :

1 Like

Ahead didn’t work property in game…

they are in the last stages of negotation, about which specific variant with modifications germany will get, they will come in 2 batches that is known an early version and a later one which will include addtional features and the early ones will be upgraded to the standard of the more modern version later on

If whe have a new chally 2 is britain tech tree wath are the différents betwen the other chally 2 (2f) or (TES) ?

Not much tbh… it’ll be unneeded

Ah ok just an other backup

maybe it’s Oman chally 2 for premium pack

for me that not a good idea to have premium in hight tier

Lmfao, look at turms and 2S38 lolololol

tier 8 appear

We could in theory get it soon. At least if they give it the 2S38 protptype treatment.
Germany needs a new SPAA and the Skyranger boxer would be an interesting option.

1 Like