Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

because playing avia rb is quite…boring.
i`ve got harrier gr7 on premium phantom. it took me about 9 days, from 1 rank to harrier.
The same style, the same maps, the same gameplay.
And after that i came to the conclusion, that jets without air-to-ground are just hangar decoration, for 1-2 flights per day.
And to continue my mind.
Harrer with 120? Crap. Harrier vs jets like mig29, su27 etc is a bad joke.
Grippen with 120? Interesting, but just to next patch.

More likely so that they can get some of that sweet sweet christmas money, but yeah the staff having christmas off is also a nice bonus.

1 Like

Unless you are just pure air player, i understand that. Gripen C for Sweden at least have nice CAS ordinances. Which i hope Gaijin will give it to it so Sweden finally can have a good CAS since SAA-105G

2 Likes

I think the week of 18-12 to 22-12 is the most likely release window.

1 Like

i grinded full german tree to mig29 without premium. i saw some…

and after that i got tornado, which earlier i thought is full crap, however now i think its like, good, but nothing in compare to mig29smt, or mirage, or f16 b50(also lightening 2 is broken on everything except for f16 b50)

I grinded a whole Swedish air without premium vehicle…that was more crazy. With Italy i grinded it also gully, but F-104s were to painfull so i bought the rat that is Ariete…shame that it need to face thing that they added since then (9L, R-60mk especially)

i still hope the tornados will receive Aim 9L(I) once they add them into the game with likely the f4f ice

2 Likes

I wish we could get the 9L(I) and Aim 9P-4/5

I bet there just give 9Ms

2 Likes

they arent hard to code, just turn on the smoke on 9Ms

1 Like

My honest reaction:

1 Like

Thats just too much for them but ill love to see it

Ah yes the undodgeable Aim-9M except this time you can see your impending doom!

If the uk got the SAAF gripen it would have to have the same loadout as the Swedish one as thr SAAFs loadout is too advanced

1 Like

Please Gaijin…give our Gripen a CAS capabilities…give it its bombs and missiles.

1 Like

Undodgeable for those who don’t know how it works

4 Likes

I know how it works and still cant dodge them

1 Like

yep

1 Like

:(
Didn’t say it was easy

1 Like