Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Boring grind for me is no grind.
Until they add a premium I enjoy flying, the Chinese tree is off limits for me.
Premium J-8 when?

I don’t think it’s going to happen in the next two years, which is really sad. It was also out of love for China that I endured the boredom of the process

1 Like

:)

1 Like

Listen…I’m a lil slow

4 Likes

Same tbh

1 Like

who can blame you, Ping to the moon must be aweful

4 Likes

Ahhh…so what did i miss during night with all those like 400-500 massages?

If you havent seen the AMRAAM clip that if you have nothing basically

Hope UK gets new supersonic CAS instead of gr7 or tornado
Because gr7 total crap on 11.7. You dont have speed, you dont have radar, you dont have proper (radiation warning system).
however we have italy harrier, which is sitting on the same BR, and has everything and even more…

New cas plane was denied

1 Like

Besides the only Domestic supersonic Cas left is the EFT and we all know how that went

The leak video? Yeah, will see if its true or not. Will see what Gaijin will have for us this update

1 Like

Sweden is also waiting for for not only a good CAS, but also to finaly have a 4th get jet

1 Like

hope it still can be changed, because if its grippen or harrier with 120, its quite useless

How… how would a Gripen be useless…?

Unless you mean if it doesnt come with ground ordanance which woukd make no sense

3 Likes

Wonder if there will be devblog today. Apparantly in past they usually start around this time

Low chance.

Could do, im hoping for one since theres not much time left for em to start

If we dont get one today or tomorrow 100% Monday with teaser and Dev Thursday and Friday respectively

Yeah. Update usually come out like in middle of December? Or around 20th? im not sure now

1 Like

Usually so the staff get christmas off so its always before then

1 Like