Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Guys… this enthusiasm is great… it’s been 3 days. Over 1000 messages per day.
Holy moly batman.

Are you willing to help us achieve part 4?

3 Likes

Tbh I can’t really think of any games as old as this one that have managed to maintain this kind of growth and popularity for so long

Part 4 before the first devblog would be horrifying.

4 Likes

Yes. Hold on, I saw a message I must start a joke with… found it.

@Smugspite said…

So Germany is fine cause they have Puma & Begleitpanzer? ;)
I mean… Britain is missing my love Ajax… BUT I have Warrior and a number of South African buses of glory.

This is a joke, if it wasn’t obvious from the preface.

2 Likes

That’s either tomorrow or next week, so we’d have to have some really stupid takes about missiles and what will totally, absolutely, no doubt come next update despite the fact that there is no reason to believe it will.

2 Likes

If anyone from Gaijin is reading this, y’all should troll us with some stupid boat devlog and leave us hanging until next week

3 Likes

Yes, I’d laugh at all the coping all weekend as I play War Thunder and Snowrunner.

2 Likes

That or say that a certain vehicle will come, just never state when or what state of development it’s in.

the 15th fairmile that noone will ever play as its 99% identical to the one before it and after it

2 Likes

i would argue sweden with 11.3 lights is no comparison to germany with 10.0, there is reasons sweden still is called the better germany.

The only nations with real top tier lights are US, Sweden and Italy.

Of course there is nations who completly lack lights but your comparision with germany is just stupid

Nah I want the HMS Gay Dragoon to complement the Gay Archer

Shini… my man, my compatriot, the preface and the ending sentence of the post you responded to.

2 Likes

I want the rest of my CV90s please

;) not /s

Can we get one with a coax 40mm too please thanks

J7D is really bad in the current game environment, so I used A5C for this task. Then use the J7E or F5E to develop the VIII. aircraft. I now have a talisman for my JH7A so that it can help me develop a new and more advanced aircraft. But the process before owning a VII. plane is very long and boring

2 Likes

If we get the J-11 or J-10 in the next update, I’ll probably use the JH-7A as my grinding plane, but I hope China gets a better premium for the BR. Maybe an early F-CK from Taiwan to replace the J-7, or some J-8

1 Like

Both are real just not in mass production. Idk what’s so hard to understand there. I get the “russian military industry bad” meme but these vehicles very much exist.

Well I’m not sure I’d consider them both mass produced, but they are definitely both very real vehicles which is more than enough for war thunder

Yeah basically MiG-21MF with only rear aspects and no IFF at 11.0. You can’t even use it in sim because of that.

Slightly weaker engine then the bis though, and id rather have Magic 1s then R60Ms

1 Like