Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

The frenchies are literally the only one who im not bothered by when they complain.

2 Likes

I guess it French wishlisting Time…

3 Likes

Japan, israel arguably have it worse

I have the ebr 90mm. Its pretty good, but not excellent. Good chassis, but let diwn by a heat shell that couldnt hurt a fly. The amx13 ss11 is better and much cheaper.

Japan has everything they can get, save a few odd things like the improved ka-mi, ccv, and the b78. Israel is still new.

2 Likes

Thats a sad opinion, there still is more then enough left for japan, besides that french isnt allowed to complain either in that case, compared to the other trees it is quite a bit newer as well so of course its gonna have less vehicles

Sure, Japan certainly has a lot less left than other nations, bit there’s still hundreds of tanks, aircraft and ships that aren’t in yet game.

While there are holes that cannot be filled by any Japanese vehicles, those can be fixed via a subtree, such as Thailand, which I think isn’t too unlikely to appear sometime next year.

This is less of a case of Japan lacking vehicles, but rather others having more, spacing out Japanese additions further since Gaijin apparently wants all nations to run out of options at roughly the same time

8 Likes

There is a user model made for WT btw, from a user who already has few implemented planes.

1 Like

I have vehicles in almost all TTs (except Japan) but my main nation is Germany, I have practically all the vehicles, in all specialties and with all crew slots at 150/100/75. Many of them are Aces, and almost 100% with expert crew.

In addition to Germany, I put all my effort into: UK, but the slowness of their vehicles made me leave before South Africa arrived (late and unannounced solution). It was boring to have 4 Challengers in the same lineup. Then China arrived, and I got excited but ended up grinding the whole TT to play with a ZTZ96 9.7 (today 9.3) and an M48 with legos 9.7 (today 9.0) against M1A1 and L2A5 which were at 10.0 at that time. After a long time of waiting for a top level MBT, I got tired and left China to grab Israel, also when it came to the game.

My feeling is that so far I feel cheated. If I knew which nation would be Israel’s subTT, I might be excited to continue investing time and money there. Several times I was tempted with Japan, but until I know what its subtt nation will be, I won’t take it. I’ve had enough with Israel and China. I think Gaijin should be more predictable and allow people to choose where to invest their time and money with a long-term perspective.

Do you not play tech trees specifically to play that nations vehicles? Why would you play a nation only to get discouraged because it isn’t filled with stuff from another nation?
Genuinely curious.

1 Like

In fact, Chinese TT will make you more hopeful, there are many powerful and interesting things that are not in the game, and I believe that in two years Chinese TT will be very worth your play. But Gaijin does a poor job of predicting and is reluctant to even reveal what will happen in the next version, so much so that it bores players. I think if it’s willing to reveal more news about the future, he can make more money as a company

1 Like

Are you asking for something like to road map for future vehicles an nations?

1 Like

blessed

tbh sweeden doesent need more IFVs and even then like people said there are more Patria variants they could get why cant britain get one they built

wher dunkerque

1 Like

https://geohack.toolforge.org/geohack.php?pagename=Dunkerque&language=de&params=51.037777777778_N_2.3763888888889_E_dim:20000_region:FR-59_type:city(86545)&title=Dunkerque

found it

1 Like

XD (keyboard)

I’d be pretty far with the Chinese tree if the highest premium wasn’t a MiG-21 at 11.0 getting uptiered vs MiG-29’s and F-16’s while only carrying 4x rear aspect IR missiles…

2 Likes

Eh. There’s tech tree stuff that suffers worse than that thing, but 11.0 is also seeing plenty of downtiers which will only get better with next patch and obvious increase in top br to 12.7
If you want to grind china the Q-5III/A-5C is always a better pick, regardless of the lower rank

1 Like

Yeah not ground pounding through an entire tree. Just not my playstyle. Will just wait for something more fun to fly.