Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

And with it we could se revorked type 10, beacouse in its curent state it is just wrong

1 Like

Dont forget the medium amount of premiums, whatever that means

1 Like

I hate how forum threads can only have 10000 posts now

Tbh I connect to the new leaked rank 7 ground premiums to that comment

For the f35 and im sure that the Germans want newer missiles on there 90mil jet
Its why the British have proplems with getting meteor to work on it

But new rank 7 ground premiums for every nation (US confirms this they get their 3rd one) + the 2/3new premium ships they currently are doing as a series each patch, feels like a big amount already

No more than the AIM-9M.

Don’t forget the Sabra tanks

1 Like

Ehhhh, you underestimate the stinginess and the amount of budget cuts the bundeswehr is getting

CBT premiums for a new nation always come before the full tree.

But there gonna want irst to work

Unless I’m misunderstanding something about the usage of ‘noch’ here, I said “it’s still early”, not “it’s too early”.

Propably yeah, i imagine best case they would take the meteor upgrade as well when it is ready

Thailand sub-tree, most likely imo. Could also add Ukraine at the same time, although idk where

2 Likes

There is nothing saying it will come, so no, it is not most likely.

1 Like

Nothing confirmed, true, but it’s my best guess based on the recent passed for consideration, datamines and a healthy dose of speculation

Yugoslaviaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6 Likes

I mean it would be a new nation, not a new tree.

If a new nation were to come it would only be the first few premiums, so only like 2 vehicles.

1 Like

Gaijin have no balls to add ukraine tree, sub or not

Doesn’t have to be a new rank VII premium for every nation. Sure they did that with Apex predators, but that was also the only time it happened that way.