Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Nah they can’t have good shit

please no more overweight and simultaneously paper challenger 2s :(

2 Likes

Is there any news about adding a new nation?

No that dream is now long gone

1 Like

Tis not denied.

i think so too. going off the other stuff passed for consideration i think we could very likely see:

• Thailand sub-tree for Japan (both ground and air were passed separately)
    • the ukrainian flag was also datamined recently, so the T-84 Oplot??
  • Scimitar Mk. 2 for UK
    • they have said they’re working on new british lights and the recent vickers mk 11 confirms that
  • Hafiz ATGM carrier for Israel
3 Likes

+100000000000 BECAUSE There are a lot of planes that need to be added before these planes are added. Firing nonsense, perfectly accurate missiles that do not require skill will kill the fun of the game in the future and the maps are still too small for these planes. Considering the missiles they have, very long-range accurate shots are possible, a situation beyond some F14 videos. Instead of adding planes to the game, some camouflage mechanics should be changed, aircraft carriers, mixed unit battles should be added, an all-in-one plane/tank/ship mode should be created. These are much more important.

Namer would also be cool to see, especially with Spikes being more widespread in game now on both air and ground vehicles

That explains a lot. It would still be kinda outdated though

definitely, israel needs some serious love that isn’t Magachs or Merkavas. I’d even take the Tiran 6.

2 Likes

He says, that it is too soon for that.

Ima play the role of a translator

U have forgotten a crucial detail, th IRIS-T missle was designed in such a way to be compatible with all Aim 9L rails. The F 35 can just shoot those

2 Likes

An american Jet with european missiles…
sounds interesting

Maybe but American ain’t sharing the source code

funnily enough as of right now no F35s are actually compatible with the IRIS-T but they are working on it

Then there is the programm to make them meteor compatible as well

which source code ?
The germans have AIM9Ls

Yeah but germany isnt receiving them for another few years either way, and it mostly programm

Tiran 6 was even in the tech tree proposal that Gaijin put out pre ground tree release, although from looking at other ones (Stug IV) this doesn’t mean it’s ever confirmed

Well it pretty much is. Smin said this is a quiet a big update even though it’s a big updates doesn’t always mean the max number of vehicles. - Side note this was two comments made by Smin.
That was a response to my quiet big update = could be a new nation comment.