Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

we did

Bitte.

I’ve noticed that the internal volume of the Australian KF41 seems to be much smaller than that of the Hungarian KF41, as well as that I’ve seen a few pictures of a KF41 with the seats being lower than on other variants, which makes me think that the Australian has a partially non-crewed turret, though I doubt it since there have been videos of crew looking out of the hatch with no problems, which is still a weird choice, and another sad thing is that the Australian version uses iron fist instead of Rheinmetall’s StrikeShield, but still not bad ig.

Intresting, and honestly i will take either APS system since germany is still lacking in that regard, but most likely i would guess un mannes turret which will be great news for germany, which propably will make it the best lynx version

1 Like

also it does have missiles similar to the hungarian KF41 but they are directly inside the turret instead of bulging out so that gives me more of a reason to think the turret its semi unmanned kinda like the rooikat MTTD, still you can see the hatches clearly.

Spoiler

A higher quality version of the video was posted, so I grabbed screenshots from those

I’ve seen some debate back and forth on what model of AIM-120 these are

I know one guy said they were a kitbash between AIM-120A (rear fins) and AIM-120C (canards), but looking closer, I think the coloration on the fins and aircraft being similar messed with his perception. These seem to look mostly like 120As

1 Like

well quite honestly the quality does give me some kinda of fake vibes but i wont deny the modeling of this the lightning and shadows are WAAAAY too good to not be war thunder so its either the guy who created this its a genius or its real

5 Likes

No thats the same, the hu garian one we see is just constantly deployed so to say

It was supposedly leaked by the same guy who did the original F-16 leaks

2 Likes

They’re certainly 120As, 120C would be rather advanced for introductory BVRAAM

(Assuming it’s real)

2 Likes

ik what you are talking about just the hungarian one has slightly bulging to the right in order to accomodate the missiles the ammo and the crew, barely noticeable

That definitely makes sense

What i am hearing of this, unmanned turret with armored access to the turret to refill ammo and spike missles

Just watched the video, if it turns out to be fake I’ll be very impressed. The shadows look right, the aliasing looks like Warthunder, it’s pretty good.

And as far as I’m aware you can’t load custom vehicles in the hangar either

3 Likes

not sure its a really weird build quite honestly and as much of a lynx inside i’ve found so far is this, and im not even sure wich lynx is this.

Spoiler

A or B

1 Like

Well thats a weird surgical white room inside

he belongs there, in tandem with ttd

ig that’s the base version since there was another one more of a concept that looked a lot different, im guessing this is the hungarian one since the seats seem to be elevated slightly above the turret ring

Spoiler

India can still be spread to multiple nation xD thar tank was made with KMW and can be given to germany just saying