Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

so what i am hearing out of this , is that iris t would be perfect additions for the tornados xD they are the frogfoot in this case

1 Like

No that’s a good grab man. Screencap and archive too.

What are the chances for a dev blog tomorrow?

Well I mean by technicality yes that is true :p

But in all seriousness please god no

1 Like

Unlikely. I think we are looking at this Friday at earliest if not next week.

Iirc smin said dev blog chances for this week are low.

1 Like

@Smin1080p do you play war thunder?

Almost zero.

Smin later on confirmed that this doesnt mean that all nations at once are getting AMRAAM missles, just that the PL-12 will be added with missles of similar capabilities

1 Like

almost

but there is a chance!

1 Like

So if Britain is not getting any more Harriers because the CAS is fill up then if the premiums IDS to go of from then yea it’s got to be a fighter

@Smin1080p Sorry for the question, some of us find the wait too long. Thanks for the prompt response.

Is there a way to get this same question (the one I just asked you) to the developers, for the next QA?

you will only get the standard company answer, yes they will come at one point , most likely

1 Like

They do a Q&A every update know but for the Update

1 Like

I’ve seen him play so yes

1 Like

I used to 3d models to compare mig-29 and f-15🤓
Compared to F-15
f15img
Mig-29
mig29img

6 Likes

hey uhm so you know the Logo was fan made right?

I’m gonna do it.

@Smin1080p Recent discussion in this thread has lead many to the conclusion that the earlier Su-27’s were not capable of utilizing any “Fox-3” missiles without changes to the plane itself.

Given this fact, it seems that the Su-27 would be the perfect missile bus for the USSR (and China), which would help balance out an area of the game mostly dominated by the F-14. Has there been discussion about implementing the earlier Flankers into the game before a massive rollout of “Fox-3” missiles?

1 Like

Guys stop pinging him please give him a break

3 Likes