Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

looks at the FRG and GDR

IRIS-T or AMRAAM there as well

Just wish Viffing was more effective, and my only gripe with the Harriers is that their cooling is still wrong

yeah… its pointless to explain to you that the faster reload time with 1 sec is not an advantage since you dont have the survivability nor the firepower of the Leo 2A6, 1 sec better reload is the advantage IF you can survive the first shot, which rarely happens. anyway, i know i wont be able to change your biased thinking so good night.

Speaking of FA.2
There were considerations of putting Blue Vixen radar in the AV-8B Plus but APG-65 was chosen instead

1 Like

But that can fill holes though an we already know the Swedish one is coming

i swear if Uk gets access to the IRIS-T first without any of our aircraft getting them i want the typhoon an update earlier then UK as well

1 Like

He he he, that would sure be fun

We wont see IRIS-T trust me

If we do I might delete my account

Well, a unwise guy once said that F4 ICE should come with IRIS-T this december, as it would be ballanced

1 Like

Because it functions different on the F4F

I never said it wouldnt be absolutely ridiculous.

Can we talk about tanks at some point

@Smin1080p Are there plans to see some Argentine aircraft in the German TT soon? or anything you can anticipate in relation to this?

1 Like

it makes a unqiue game style the leclerc needs to use and still makes it quite potent, seems like your problem if you cant use it right.
France currently has a high win rate at top tier because of its great equipment between the tanks, cas and the new heli, the ITO is better then flarakrad as example as well, france is only lacking in lights. But at top tier is already doing quite well

how does a missle behave differently on different aircraft?

If we had some plans to announce about something, it would generally be done via a blog.

Right now we have no plans to talk about.

15 Likes

Technology limitations my friend, it would be analogue on the F4F like it says in its manual you cant high off bore sight it because it doesnt have an HMD

It will still pull a lot but not to its full potential, it would be similar to the R73 on the Frogfoot compared to the R73 on the MiG

2 Likes

ok that would be true, nno over the shoulder shots

1 Like

We did not too long ago. (if you count the back and forth on the Ram II placement)

It is just we have more info about the plane side of this update than the ground.

Agreed.

I’m also feeling like when they said they had a large patch, that didn’t necessarily mean vehicles, it would be nice for them to add more missiles and armament to minor nations. It would be nice to see that added at the same time.

Not a UK main, but I feel some of your pain with no all aspects until the J-8F basically, and I know the J-7’s had all aspect weaponry that they could use.