Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Yep, so we can eliminate Tornado Gr4 and Harrier Gr9A from the list and any other CAS airframes.

tornado fsp would still be on the table, even if it is an “CAS” airframe

I have a question - how come the devblogs haven’t started yet? Cutting it close eh?

Not really. There are also existing topics for that. Just trying to correct the incorrect claims we denied domestic options for British top tier equivalents for where we are right now, when its just not the case. Britain just lacks domestic options at this moment in time.

Many nations have had this through several periods of time.

19 Likes

dude… your argument is pathetic… as long as other nations get 600+ pen round, then i dont see whats the problem for the Leclercs to get theirs…

1 Like

I guess that denies the Sea harrier too : D

1 Like

The Sep V1 is still messed up so I imagine the new Leo will be

Let’s see…
German tanks
Domestic IFVs
A Britsh Monarchy
Royal in almost every section of the military.

Kinda sounds like Canada is close to the UK but hey what does a CANADIAN know?

3 Likes

not really

1 Like

Very very interesting ty Smin :)

No that one isn’t cas focused so it could be that

It’s not CAS though. But without ASRAAM it would be missing 50% of its capabilities and no chance Britain would get Aim120C5

I think the point is the Sea Harrier doesnt fill the hole needed for Britain

1 Like

its quite easy, the reload is a huge advantage, and you just gotta aim right and you penetrate either way, in a dual the leclerc will most likely win if the first shoot misses or survives it, additionaly you can always repair and mantain the reload rate, while manual loaders get higher reload time if the crew gets killed, it has all advantages and disadvantages

It also requires AMRAAM

2 Likes

Not with the current missiles available in game
When AMRAAMs are added, it should become quite potent aircraft

And even then that role is still filled by the Tornado so I think it might not be domestic

Which ofc the Tornado is anything but light shes a big ole girl

Well the SAAF Gripen might be the option

1 Like

Hal Tejas might not be too much of a shout atp

2 Likes

With Aim9M, AMRAAM and a better radar. It is subsonic but would actually be 12+. In almost every respect it would be an upgrade over the F3 except in speed.

It would even be able to turn quite well with VIFF

1 Like