Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

So water is wet?
I fail to see the point of this comment.

from what i understand it has things that were never mounted not talking about missiles

8magics confirmed and more than just planned :D

6 Likes

I know what he meant, but he missed the point.
The Yak-141 is the most recent example, the other immediate one I can think of is most of the WWII jet aircraft.

Bruh, the yak38 and yak141 wouldn’t exist without the harrier by that logic

1 Like

Yeah it wouldn’t

by that logic Harrier and Do31 are the only OG Jump jets

I would like to see source on that because I was unable to find any news mentioning it. And I doubt that they would be able just move engineers from Czechia to Hungary just as they please and just hire new inexperienced engineers seem like a bad idea.

Ah yes, beacause Russian TT needs subtree, it isn’t on of the biggest TTs on its own already and it doesn’t have even more potential. Because having 300+ vehicle TT is such appealing idea…

I don’t support giving US/Russia subtrees because the trees really don’t need it, they are large enough on their own.

3 Likes

it we take the 5 lanes Max thing as a Given rule then only Israel, china and Japan can get a Sub tree in the air

correction: Israel, china Italy and France

4 Likes

Same for France, even if honestly i would prefer a rework of the lines.

Fighter/interceptor | Strike | Naval | Bomber | Import/Export/US/other

There is no official information about this, all they say is that the force is being developed. The Hungarian government bought 12 L-39NGs, 4 of which are scouts. They are currently looking for a location where it would be worthwhile to move the factory, because a long-term plan states that we can join a 6-generation fighter program after 2025-26. I don’t know which one, when, but the Czechs also have a big role in it. As well as the Hirterbenger mortar and artillery company.

Look at it from the bright side. Now AIM one death leavers can become AIM 2 death leavers.

I see this as an absolute win.

1 Like

Winrate are going to be < 20% :D

1 Like

They can grab the KVT as well! XD

Oh I am familiar with that. I played the US top tier in summer of 2020 (iirc) when they got both the M60 AMBT and Merkava Mk.3D top tier event vehicles back to back.

I think I have never had such a bad winrate in any nation at any BR after that.

Really sad I missed the 3D.

1 Like

Absolutely stonks. US top tier prospects have never looked better!

Nah but for real. The AIM isn’t even the only problem, the SEP players are also attrocious a lot of the time.

1 Like

I think an early version without MICAs is very likely. A late version I could see as an event vehicle or premium, as it would fill the same space the Rafale will in the tech tree. Making it more suitable as an alternate outside research.

1 Like

That’s because we all gave up after playing with the US teams for so long XD Remember how depressed Russian mains were when the Turms first came out?

1 Like

Of course. It will be good addition ≧﹏≦