Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Japan do be gripping their seats

A35DK when (the first F-35 >:)

intresting, i only knew that it exsisted tho not who it was for

Please, that would be amazing. And 1000% better then AJ37 and AJS37

1 Like

Oh… they’re in service with them… hmm

Thailand sub-tree : Ground tree - Suggestions - Devs / Passed - War Thunder — official forum

In suggestion it is in Japan TT…plus looking at it, i remembered that Ukraine sold T-84 Oplot to Thailand that use it.

3 Likes

thats something i dint know acually, i would be intresting to see them in game tho the question is where they would go

Yeh thailand owns Oplots and VT4s…
The T84s have legit minor differences btw like in the line of different radios and machine guns

Imagine if you could use radio in game. And when your Radio crew die, you would no longer able to use it. But…i think it would be nice for Japan.

1 Like

Plus it might be the only way to add the Oplot without… problems

4 Likes

hmmmm yes japanese roof tile armor

3 Likes

Yup…Russian main will be malding XD XD XD XD

Takao would be cool. One of two Japanese cruiser classes not in-game yet.
But God please, stop with this Thailand stuff

No

1 Like

Eh, i am all for it. Fricking love T-80s, we need more of them.

a friend keeps denying more leopards for germany even tho i showed him the screenie of smin saying there is more leopards comming

Tbh Thailand also bought some BTRs from Ukr in the form of BTR-3E both with 30mm and 90mm variants and an atgm carrier in the form of the BTR 3RK

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say with the Korean website denying a South Korean sub tree and now a heap of Thailand stuff getting passed. I think it’s safe to say Thailand could be the Japanese sub tree out of all the Asian nations that the one that makes the most sense.

1 Like
Spoiler

3 Likes

Very happy to see the Type 15 light tank getting passed. Hopefully we will see that sooner than later in game, as China could definitely use a new light tank!

1 Like