Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

I think that was less of a case of the Harrier being good, and more of a case of 9L’s being broken.

The more pixels, the more real it becomes.

1 Like

That missile looks almost like R-24.

Hey hey its a rooikat

Thanks you, gives a bit more legitimacy too the leak, but obviously tomorrow will seal the deal with dev stream

Not within this major.

15 Likes

I think that one is actually legit.
Usually when a list contains a lot of vehicles no one talked about or people weren’t expecting its the one

Yeah, at this point, I think im going to have to start grinding out another nation, would be a total shame, having bought several premiums to then just abdandon Britain due to it being neglected

3 Likes

74km max range on the F-11C radar which has air and ground tracking capability

Damn not even the F-111K :(

well thats fake, eurocopzrt block 2 propably already is in the game , i think leopard 40/70 was italien and the hell is a leopard 1M

welp damn

eurocopter block 2 isn’t in game

Unfurtunately upgrade to MK.III was canceled in favour of MK.II+ and it is not certain if it will get Akeron LP

And just like that, the hearts of all 5 remaining british mains, crumpled

2 Likes

This isn’t the last update of the year? What are you talking about?

We still have this update and the december update.

He said ‘top tier’ Vark may not be top tier. Sure its fast and has a lot, but some variants may even lack a thermal laser designation pod.

USA totally needed another cas plane. The amount of handholding and pandering for the air tree is insane

3 Likes

With more premium BBs coming. Can we expect some big boys in the normal tech tree this update?

2 Likes

Apparently akeron LP are still on track. Test firing has been done in may.
Same for mistral 3
Just less improvments in electronics and cameras if i recall correctly

2 Likes