Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Planes will be main focus of either this or next update, Japanies CAS is in a weird place from what i know.
When it comes to Naval i bearly touch it with a stick

yeah which as cool as the vickers mk11 is, it is just a worse rooikat and when people asked for a better IFV people meant something like the Stormer 30 with the same turret the VBC 30 in the Italian tree has

Ferret swingfire

1 Like

IDK, i do not work at gaijin, i do not have any say in this, ask Smin or Stona, maybe you will get an answear.

1 Like

I mean, I can’t think of a single CAS plane for japan.

A6M8 variants to begin with.
And more A6M7 variants.

1 Like

Well the Vicker MK 11 is not good. (better now that I have it’s better shell) I’m happy I finally have an amphibious vehicle in the UK tree.

I will be honest, i have 0 idea what they flew.

Humber Hornet

Spoiler

HumberFV1620HornetELLIOTT1

2 Likes

I’m not surprised new fighter aircraft toptier from swedish but might gaijin consider new fighter aircraft toptier at 12.7 in rank 8 for great britain tech tree, maneuvrability better Tornado F3 and close to F-16C Block 50, F-16A Block 20 MLU, MiG-29SMT (9-19), Mirage 2000-5F & F-16D Block 40 Barak

I guess first devblog season start 5th week this month

god I wish I love that little thing, I wouldn’t mind the warrior 2000 either but considering the hunter F58 went to Germany I can see gaijin giving it to them (even tho it was made by a company that became BAE land systems and the swiss never adopted it)

In modern times they had no need for CAS I guess, the closest things they have are all multirole fighters

I can :)

Warrior 2 was passed recently. WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHERE THINGS BELONG. A guy stated Germany should get Cr3 because they made the gun. Im still recovering from that hit.

3 Likes

Oh share your great wisdom, or great DeAtHmIsSeR!!!

1 Like

You will have to wait as I am eating

He’s gonna suggest some considered or trialed Harriers and Tornados

unless we get a aussie F/A-18, CF18 or a trenche 1 block 1 eurofighter we wont get a better jet with manoeuvrability but gaijin already denied the eurofighter (even tho the trenche 1 block 1 is pretty similar to the grippen just another case of britain being cucked till it will be worse then other nations top tiers)

Italy needed a sub-tree far more than Japan did.
And there are no replacements for R2Y2s without a sub tree.

@Smugspite Gripen is inferior to Typhoon.

1 Like

Mitsubishi Ki-1-I and Ki-1-II
Fuji T-1A - Light Attack Jet Fighter
T-1B (J3-IHI-3) Jet Trainer
Kawasaki T-4
A6M8 Reisen
A6M8 Model 54 (Final produced A6M “Zero”)
Mitsubishi FS-T2 Kai
Mitsubishi RF-4EJ Phantom II
Mitsubishi Ki-51

Just to name a few.