Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I want it just for the berlin brigade camo lol

2 Likes

there is also armoured warfares version of the street fighter that has the iron fist APS but I think that is just one of there made up things

That would be a ultimate no no square machine (devs went with “it can have it” scenarios. All Cr2 can have .50, can have enforcer and can have Iron Fist. WT devs do not look fondly at those “what if” scenarios, but AW devs seems not to care).,

a British top tier aircraft

2 things we know for sure is Sweden and UK get a new top tier air. We do not know what it is, Gaijin might even hold gripen to next year if they want. But both those nations will get something.

gaijin also stated that britain will get a new IFV before the end of the year, I cant remember when it was they said that tho

i think devblog season starts next week.

no it wont

Don’t get hung up on the details, light tank is a light tank, especially it is an APC with a turret slapped on it, so an IFV!

2 Likes

Toooo sooon. Update is on the 2nd half of the december, so there is still a loooong way to go

the devblogs usually start around a month/3 weeks before the update.

I expect it to be last week of this month. Just the hunch if you ask me

3 Likes

27th-3rd

I also don’t understand why britain needs another IFV… France only has a premium one and not even a TT (same goes for China and Israel).

1 Like

there is nothing, but theres an expectation for arhs, rank 8 ground and… that’s all

thats not the needed top tier IFV, rather ask italy why they got 2 top tier ones after another

We not even had our first full week of November yet but I can tell you that the update will most likely drop in the 3rd week of December they can’t go any earlier than that. But yea the last week of November seems a good one

Well, british light tanks/ifv are promised to us for 6 years, so i can see where this is going

could have named the new leopard 2 version that was garanteed

Same goes for Japanese CAS and more planes…
Also frigates…
And @DevilO6 Japan was promised replacement for the R2Y2’s; 3 years ago.
And why did Italy get a sub-TT before Japan?.. Japan has been longer in the game then Italy and they have been needing more addition then italy for the longest time.
@Smin1080p