Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

those arent modern CAS genius or are already in the game

2 Likes

Doesn’t Britain make ejector seats for some American jet

1 Like

Mitsubishi RF-4EJ Phantom II
Mitsubishi FS-T2 Kai
Kawasaki T-4

(multirole)

I dont know, but that would be funny

most of the engines in modern us jets use British engines

again genius either already in the game or we are talking about 12.0+ matieral

Oh right, they had another Phantom. Never heard about that FS-T2 Kai tho.
The T-4 and T-1 definitely aren’t CAS though, they are armed trainers. Still would like to see them.
About the prop planes, well, dunno much about japanese props, but thanks for naming a couple

1 Like

No, genius.
Why don’t you look at them first.

No problem, Japan really can get more unique planes to their TT!

Give us everything

You bloddy traitor

There 's not much evidence for what they’ll get, but the aircraft that are usually suggested as possible replacements are their first-generation jet trainers - Lockheed/Kawasaki T-33A, DH Vampire T.55, Fuji T-1B.

Unless Gaijin pulls a wildcard and gives JPN some maritime patrol aircraft to fill the R2Y2 's position it seems likely that one or more of these would be their replacement, since they’re the closest in performance and armament.

Oh damn, just found the suggestion for the FS-T2 Kai on the old forums, actually looks pretty good, especially if they get IR guided bombs

1 Like

you realy arent the smartest , they are already in the game and dount carry guided ammunition which is the problem, you realy dont see the problem that japan needed a modern cas plane with guided ammunition not dumb bombs and rockets

I really don’t think the R2Y2s should be replaced. But still, yeah the T-33, Vampire and T-1 should all provide some great support for the japanese tankers

wouild still have the inferior airframe of a phantom

The FS-T2 Kai? A Phantom?

my bad, similar to the T1 whoch is already in the game and not great

if britain has one thing at top tier they are one of the best nations in the game for cas with the tornado GR1 carrying 3 PGM2000

I mean, having a not great strike jet with guided bombs at that rank is still better than having none