Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I know but saying stuff like trailed vehicles and vehicles that are not in service is just a dated argument now

1 Like

I imagine Challenger 2 with Rheinmetall turret and L/55A1 gun is possible!

Challenger 3 may be further away sadly, from the latest comments I can remember from Gaijin staff members.

Would be nice. Hopefully they also fix some tanks with the hypothetical release of rank VIII.

The META currently is a combination of good mobility, gun handling and both good hull and turret armor. The BVM and 122 are meta because they tick all those boxes.

The US, Germany and probably China can easily be propelled into the meta by additions of more modern MBT variants.

However France, Britain and Israel, while they will likely never be as meta as the earlier mentioned nations, need serious fixes/reworks to how their vehicles work in game to at least become closer to the meta.

For Japan the Type 10 already fills a specialized role no other MBT really can. Just a few good fixes should be enough.

Italy is in a bit of trouble. No amount of fixes will ever make the Ariete meta at absolute top tier. They can only hope for a Leopard 2.

1 Like

haven’t seen a single night battle all day …
(/> __ .<)/
“really want that Helmet”

I want that F-14 pfp

would be cool

China can be meta if they give ZTZs their sub 6.5 sec reload on their autoloader, not that nerfed 7.1. Then they would be on level of BVM.

4 Likes

If they stop nerfing Leclercs (reload time, turret rotation speed, general speed/mobility, armor, lack of shells…) because of “stats” that are better than other nations, they can follow the meta and stay competitiv against others.

4 Likes

I mean the Cr3 we have seen now is not even close to the final thing, is is just a new version of Cr2 LEP. Cr2 hull with a little different turret and a smoothbore gun. We could see it soon.

well other the megatron what tanks do we have

Megatron, CLIP, LEP, Street fighter II, Cr3 (prototype)

After a few minutes of searches.

Spoiler

jas39-gripen-05big

Black banded AIM-9Ms on Gripens.
There’s even Pythons equipped on Gripens in Thailand.
People underestimate how many different IR missiles Gripen can use.

4 Likes

dont forget the Street Fighter 2

Arjun Mk 1A if gaijin is feeling particularly funny

1 Like

I will be honest, i forgot not only bout it, but also what was special bout it. Imma go do some research

Ok Cr2 with dozer, sensors all around .50 and Brimstones? Count me in!

1 Like

yep it does nothing for armour but who cares when you can get a fire and forget brimstone lol

1 Like

Only if it gets PCB and the kill feed says the full name

2 Likes

Well, it has its own meaning in its original language, but…

For someone not willing to read all 2,000 comments,

Other than the gripen what are people reasonably sure is coming for the December update?