Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Like the aim7f and m

Sorta. Aim7f should be worse in game. Aim9li is pretty much a german 9m.

Belgium F-16 for France if you want the easy way.

Swiss F-18 if you want the crazy way.

Algerian Mig-29 if you want the way nobody saw coming.

3 Likes

All the aim7 before the m should they modeled wrong on purpose due to in game they treated in haveing all the same type of seeker

Impossible Eurofighter Typhoon from RAF, Aeronautica Militare & Luftwaffe coming to this year because gaijin denied

I was secretly hoping gaijin consider supersonic max speed mach 1.6 or mach 2 or subsonic Multirole fighter at 12.7 BR after F-4M Phantom FGR.2

“The deal’s changed. Only Switzerland for France now.”

1 Like

Germany doesn’t have a F-18? (No, testing isn’t enough)

1 Like

If all else fails and they don’t want to give a foreign F/A-18. Testing is well within their standards.

1 Like

wasnt it that france doesnt need an alternative plane like the f/a 18 ebcause they got plenty mirage versions left as alternative?

1 Like

I am starting to regret not having Talismanned Leopard 2A6 xD

But yeah, as an all-nation player, I will find myself in trouble if all of those tanks come next update lmao

How will I chose which one to go for first? I want them all aaaaaa xD

Sarcasm. I was talking about Germany in that comment as well, sorry for bad context.

u forgot the wintersale /holiday sale is around the same time as well

3 Likes

I just realized new toys for france tech tree in the future might be new Mirage 2000D with guidance GPS air-to-surface weapon better PGM 500/PGM 1000 & 3rd generation targeting pod and could add under Mirage 2000D-R1 in rank VIII, and new fighter aircraft toptier from french navy after F-8E(FN) in rank VII

1 Like

Ermm Swedish hells and the T-80U ?

3 Likes

I have so many talis in my US 11.7 lineup I ground out the entire 400k RP for the AH-64D in 2-2,5 days (with skill bonuses too).

I am so ready for a meta shift for top tier ground. We have been in the BVM/122 meta for years now. It’s time for more vehicles with actual hull armor.

EDIT: thinking about it I think meta shift is a wrong word, because it implies that I don’t want Russia and Sweden to remain meta as well.

Meta expansion is a better term on second thought.

True! I will try to gather and save capital for the occasion hahah

I already have IPM1 and M1A1 talismanned, so I got the grind for a new Abrams covered, even if not an optimal lineup (will be uptiered every time). I algo for M1A2 SEP’s mods unresearched, prepared to get the modification research bonuses…

Leopard 2A4 Talismanned too, and 2PL’s mods reserved for the bonuses too.

I haven’t got any Russian talisman, but I got BMP-2M’s mods ready for the bonuses too.

i am on my way, finishing flakrakpz right now , after that choice between leo 2a4 or flakrakrad (got the premium 2a4), air already complelty covered as well will tornado assta and tiger uht. So still plenty left for either way, hopefuly rank 8 and cost reductions will help me

1 Like

got 4 of my challys talismanned

1 Like

it was better against russian flares tho iirc

1 Like

Sweden isn’t Germany the same way Japan isn’t Germany or basically any other nation.

1 Like