Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

AMXA-11 Ghibli

Surfaces behind you.
“Nothing personal kid.”

8 Likes

26 Likes

Slower than the FCM2C by 1 km/h ! Ha !

(yes i know, firepower/BR is not the same, let me have fun)

Wish we got the FCM2C Lorraine, uparmored to get also around 80t :D

5 Likes

Surcouf surfacing:

→ Simultaneously send a volley of 2x 203mm at a short range target, AND a volley of 4 torpedoes to a target in front, AND a volley of 3 torpedoes to a target behind, AND a volley of 3 torpedoes to a flanking target AND sends a plane for cap, because WHY NOT.

Résumé

6 Likes

This second configuration is semi historical however only existed in mockup and with a mock up churchill turret

Spoiler

ta6wv79z9kt61

The camo here is also semi historical as it is the Bovington camo which is inturn based off a picture from trials

Spoiler

images (31)

4 Likes

@Smin1080p you now can denied or don’t any ARH MRAAM to next update?

Can you please rephrase that

3 Likes

That would be incredible fun.

1 Like

nothing for me to take advantage of …

6 Likes

what did you say lmao

i dont remember the store saying when the next sale happens

Based on the usual timelines, when can we expect the first devblog of next patch?

First week of December.

1 Like

I reckon sooner tbh its going to be a girthy patch

1 Like

no wyvern sale

its over

1 Like

@Smin1080p is the mistral rework gonna come in a small patch or in the december update ?

The december patch usually drops around the 20th, we need at least a week between the trailer and the update, with at least a week between the first devblog and the trailer ( from what i saw it’s 7 devblogs before the trailer). So i would say around the last week of november.

5 Likes

Yea considering how big it will be I guess the same : )

I still want to know the give about the Hungarian air sub tree as they said they are going to do it.

1 Like

We said we have plans for Hungarian aircraft. But it was not said to be coming soon. I would adjust your expectations accordingly.

6 Likes