Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

mig21
mig21 bis sau
su22m3
su22m4
mig29
mig29g(copy without air-to-ground and with translated rwr)

last one)

maybe i just said it wrong
i`m against adding more russian modern vehicles, but look positively at adding modern nato(your sep2 2a7)
when we finally get vehicle that can be as powerful as bvm2018, only after that new russian (BIAS) can be added

1 Like

The MiG-21MF and Bis-SAU have external CM pods, the Su-22UM3K is a two-seater, the MiG-29A 9.12A is slightly lighter and has less fuel, and the MiG-29G is significantly different from the MiG-29SMT.

2 Likes

and that`s the problem that gaijin are not even trying to solve
german aircraft tech tree on hightier does not look like tech tree of a major nation

its just poor, full of c&p tech tree that cannot fight as well as usa or ussr.(except c&p mig29(g), but its time will end soon as we see)
but when somebody like me looks at Poland or Switzerland, that can be added to fill some gaps(CAS gap for example, tornado is nothing in comparison with f16, or mig27k or su39 or mirage)

The MiG-29G is not copy and paste, and where you got the idea that it is from is beyond me.

1 Like

guy, are you really feeling good?
So you really think, that if german mig29 receives just already existing loadout(r73, r27ET) it becomes REALLY NEW AIRCRAFT, NOT C&P?
are you some kind of kidding?)

Please have even a brief look at the MiG-29G and MiG-29SMT.

29G and 29 are literally the same aircraft but a few years later

You compared the G to the SMT, not the A. The G and SMT are very different.

I compared nothing, Vasya did that

Oh fuck. The profile pics threw me for a loop.

I feel that

Custom profile pics need to be brought back.

4 Likes

There is a lot more to it than just that. And even if there wasn’t, it still wouldn’t be copy and paste.

2 Likes

Still more to it than that.

2 Likes

guy, if you add to default mig29(9-12A) new loadout, its not named as NEW aircraft
its named copy&paste

I mean I can explain the history and why these decisions have been made but you wouldn’t care anyway.

Copy and paste is the same thing. The MiG-29G has a number of differences from the A, and is thus not copy and paste.

1 Like

i`m interested