Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Good guess but no

nope lmao

2 Likes

Tornado?

1 Like

No, but that’s pretty suitable lol

Is this a leak or just playing around ?

An employee who deals with gaming maps?

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Gajjin adds the Megatron too the UK tree in some way and calls it a day for the new Rank 8 ground addition too the UK.

Is there even anything special about Megatron???

It seems like it’s a test bed vehicle. Immediately obvious upgrades that have been tested are the armor, suspension, engine, and ammo used.

Britain’s top-tier MBTs are generally niche and are typically geared towards methodical combat engagements (this speaking to the sore spot.
Because of this, additional export MBTs and other vehicles that have ties to some Commonwealth nations will allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay.

like T-90S devblog said, just waiting commonwealth vehicles add to British

1 Like

The ussr does not need new hightier mbt.
Bvm just should be thrown at 8 rank
Its 2018 year version, while we run on leo and abrams of 200x with old munition.

1 Like

We already have that

I played this event, it really works!! I want subs to game.

1 Like

🧊

1 Like

🧊🧊👶

4 Likes

Its just a joke to add f15/f16b50/su27/grippen etc
And add fantom ICE to germany)

Germany needs to get something really good, but not 6 soviet or another c&p in a row

Mig 29G is the last Soviet top tier aircraft for Germany, there are no more soviet aircraft after that.

please add f15/f16b50/su27/grippen

with nothing in-between

Another post claiming that Russians made vastly superior tanks in 2018 than the west did in 2000 when the opposite is true.
I’m not sure why you’re so against M1A2 SEP2, Leopard 2A7, etc being added just cause of an irrational hatred of T-90M.

Germans haven’t gotten copy-paste aircraft in a long time, Su-22M4 was the last one.