Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Come on boys weve almost gotten to part 2

The issue is the compression. Airframes like the FGR2, FG1, F3, Gr1, and Gr7 almost exlcusively fight “top tier”. if there was a gap, and we were fighting airframes of a similar BR most of the time. Then it wouldnt be quite so bad. Because of how the game is made. Unfortunately. Most of Britains higher tier stuff is punching way above its wieght.

(One of the reasons I really really hate the F3, in SB it has a BR of 11.7. This means it can ONLY fight 12s and 12.3s everytime. If it was 11.3 and the EC brackets were better made, it would only be sometimes. It would have a chance at fighting aircraft at its BR, not exclusively above it)

But its also just a total lack of anything

SRAAM and Red top fixes could open up 5 currently underperforming airframes again.
Additions like the HAWK, Late Jaguars, Vulcan, TSR2 or Late Bucs could be really fun

Its just that we’ve had nothing in ages and we get additons exceedingly irreguarly (and those we do get can sometimes be total disapointments)

Heartbreaking…

Spoiler

9780241557068-jacket-large

Just need to read the bible and you’ll do really well in the FA2

2 Likes

This book always made me a little upset as i’m not sure i’d class Harrier as a fighter jet lmao
More like a strike fighter if anything

2 Likes

Perhaps, but I applied some of the tactics he talks about when flying the Gr7 and I routinely ruin the day of Mig-29s and F-16s. Im interested in trying them in the FA2. Having a radar is going to be great in SB

First devlog tomorrow? It would make sense due to the stage of the month we are in.

They usually don’t do blog on Mondays but that was years ago so I don’t know because they seems to post devblogs on random Mondays

9939 posts without a single major update Devblog

Steve Harvey GIFs | Tenor

12 Likes

Rank 8 ground hype :D (It’s just AMRAAM hopium and british mains)

room-for-more

6 Likes

Real.

1 Like

Just for fun

Here is my MBT list I’ve updated again of all the MBT we know of
US: T-90A (Olivia) - M1A1HC USMC premium (Chinese Leak)

GER: Leopard 2A7 (BvvD Interivew)

USSR : T-80BVM (2023) (Olivia) T-90M (Olivia) T-90M Obr. 2017 (Chinese Leak) T-90M Obr. 2020 (Olivia)

GB : Challenger 2 Megatron (Olivia) Challenger 2 OES Premium (Chinese leak)

Japan

France

China: VT-4 (Files)

Italy

Sweden: Strv 122B+ (Files)

Israel

1 Like

None of these would address top tier issues though, especially if the concern is competitiveness?

Surely there are earlier variants here.

The point is that gaps are inevitable and we, as minor nations, won’t get things until US/RU get them. Thus, I’m of the opinion that Gaijin should just go full steam ahead and just give them everything they want so we can get our stuff quicker rather. For example, as a JP main, I’d rather see the AAM-3 on a new top tier fighter than just slapped on the EJ Kai to placate us like they did last year with 9Ls on it.

1 Like

Yea the SH Fa.2 is pretty much DOA and would be a kick in the balls really

1 Like

Toe to toe with an F22 with drop tanks*

I fixed it for you :p

What armaments could the EAP carry ?

they are maybe the same one

The latest variants are powerful enough to be comparable to the F-22. The DA and IPA variants, however, are not much better than what we have already.